It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Remade with remaining active players.

Humans
Frostlings
Azracs
Lizardmen
*Elves - Daemonvirus
Dwarves
Halflings
Highmen
*Dark Elves - FRM_Vicious
*Orcs - Thereunto
*Goblins - Southern

Undead

In addition to map changes in the original post, the neutral AI races have now been given some additional cities across the map to start (see attached image).

Turn 1 sent to DV!
Attachments:
Elves, Day 1

Uh.... yeah, I did receive and play the Elves' turn.

Hm......
Copied from the old Cults & Keepers thread:

Vicious:
Did we restart the game without Gandalf?

I just got a savegame of this map: [Molzy1804] Cults and Keepers - DV-VRM-Th-So

The only problem with this savegame is, that in the background info I can read that Gandalf is still listed as Lizard and even though I am listed as Dark Elves I have recieved the turn of the Elves (DemonVirus)
Answer from Thereunto

Thereunto:
I cc'd you and southern just for the first email. Sorry for the confusion!
Post edited November 09, 2018 by FRM_Vicious
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 1

Pretty much the same turn as in the first game.

TS

To His Unerring Highness The Ilúvatar And High Regent Of Othrond
Mirza Na Deldúath

Father,
as always you were right in your unending wisdom to send me to these lands.

I have arrived to find our people weak and frightend.
They cling to a few ruins of once great cities. Afraid to take all that what should be ours by right of birth.
I took control of the city today. The same day I arrived. Without so much as a fight. There was no resistence of my oh so noble cousin who doesn't even deserve my blade in his neck. No, he will serve our people as he should have done long ago. In my benevolence I have bestowed upon him the honour of first blood in the conquest of these lands.

For now I will muster the few of our brethren who are still worthy of our bloodline. I will scout our surrondings taking that which is ours...

...by blade and fire.

Yours eternally
Fuin
Goblins, Day 1

Jorulbagga made sure to strike down the shipyard's guards himself, to set an example to his men - but not without a shaman lurking nearby if things went awry. Plus, he'd need all his diminutive soldiers to fight those undead tomorrow.

OOC: I forgot the mod when I first loaded my turn, so quit and re-entered the turn with the mod enabled. If you see any funky business going on with certain units you know who to blame.
Post edited November 09, 2018 by southern
southern: If you see any funky business going on with certain units you know who to blame.
Mimo?
southern: If you see any funky business going on with certain units you know who to blame.
Bookwyrm627: Mimo?
Too true.
Elves, Day 2

Hmm... I feel as though the choices set before me were not choices of my own... this is no matter. We set out to see what sights are upon the world and explore what we can.

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how our court ended up with so many Goblins and Orcs nearby; I shall have to look into this to see what can be done before there is any sort of uprising by the small creatures. Though they are not physically strong, they are certainly great in numbers; at this time we could be outnumbered before we would even know what is upon us. I will have to report this to the court and prepare some guards... just in case.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 2

TS

From the memoirs of Fuin na Deldúath

It seems as though word of my arrival has got around.
Just this morning I received word that the sand people have declared war on us.
Their fear of a united Dark Elven realm drives them into action and into their undoing.

The first blood of this war already belongs to us.
Our new recruits, unliving warriors gifted to me by one of my beloved captains, found and butchered one of their priests.
I will send his head back to them, together with the head of their messenger.
The rest of them may rot where it fell, fertilizing our new lands and marking the first victory of our homecoming.
Post edited November 15, 2018 by FRM_Vicious
Goblins, Day 2

We attempt peace with the Elves, for now...

OOC: think I pasted when I should have copied and will need to redownload the Molzymod.
Elves, Day 3

We can feel the cold battering us from the North there must be Frostlings nearby. Lizardmen have been spotted gathering in the area as well. To our surprise, the nearby band of Goblins have proposed a formal peace with us. We graciously accept this offering as a chance for our peoples to be free of war and conflict.

Our scouts continue to explore the realm for news of what is going on. It seems as though forces are on the brink of war and we are caught in the middle.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 3

TS

From the memoirs of Fuin na Deldúath

Today we marched west and into the dwellings of a minor goblin clan.
Their filthy leaders greeted us from the ramshackle barricades, offering the services and their.. ha.. army, in exchange for a small amount of gold.
These lands really have gone to rack and ruin if lowly goblins dare DEMAND something of Fuin na Deldúath.

I had my soldiers tear down the barricades and slaughter the leaders bodyguard where they stood.
The old goblin begged and pleaded as I dragged his son and his kin out of their huts.
I did not quite understand if he begged for his life or the life of his son, but his whining ended as soon as my dagger cut his throat splattering his son with the stinking blood of his father.

The name of the young goblin is something I do not even try to utter.
His eyes cried for vengence as he kneeled before me, in the growing pool of blood, swearing his allegiance and the service of his people. He is a fast learner, like most goblins.
They can be weak and cowardly, but they are cunning fighters and with a strong hand they will be quite the asset to our fight.

It has been quite some time since my last visit to a goblin village. I had almost forgot that the only thing stinking worse than a dead goblin, is a living one.
Sterke Heerser, Orcs, Day 3

A cool wind draws from the north-lands. A chilling omen of what is surely to come from the barren ice. Our scouts expand our territory to watch towers and a nearby fire node. The abomination laying to the west works to stifle our efforts. Highmen riders were spotted less than a day's travel away. We sharpen our weapons and wait for the glory of battle.
Goblins, Day 3
Elves, Day 4

What's this? The Frostlings have been busy expanding their territory without us even knowing. There once was a bustling Dwarven village just to the north; though the construction is still quite clearly Dwarven in design, the occupants are obviously not. We may have to speak with the Frostlings about this for we have not heard of any agreement between the two races.

~ Faelod

Sorry for the delay everybody, new job, seasonally depressed wife, and lucky me getting sick on top of that makes for a fun time. I'm starting to get back into livestreaming which should mean that I'll have plenty of time to play my turns as well. I'm trying to make it as often of a nightly thing as I can even if that means only doing so for one hour.

~ DaemonVirus
Post edited November 21, 2018 by DaemonVirus