It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've got another HUGE update for you from the Triumph team :) We've uploaded a Universal Update (patch 1.202) that will update your game to the latest version.

After installing patch 1.202, please make sure to re-download and run the new installers for the DLC packages in order to ensure everything works without a hitch :)

Due to the rather large amount of updates, we've put the change log here:

Changes, tons, and tons of changes

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I can only see update 1.201 on the update page? Still uploading it? :)
The game itself states the version to be 1.202, though I'd have preferred a file format other than .doc
Post edited May 27, 2014 by BlaneckW
While I haven't bought the game yet, I do like keeping tabs on any improvements made on it. Seems like there's a generally positive reaction to this latest patch. There certainly was a lot of changes made. I'm also not a big fan of the .doc text file format, especially since I don't seem to have a program that can open it reliably, so I get a lot of partially encrypted garble instead. Thankfully the full patch notes are also displayed on AoW3's website.

Hell Hound is now called Hello Hound. Is pink, and dedicated to good.
;)
Post edited May 31, 2014 by mistermumbles

Hell Hound is now called Hello Hound. Is pink, and dedicated to good.
And for one brief, glorious moment, I believed.
I'm really confused by the version numbers here. I have a patch that I had previously downloaded here, GOG installer version 2.3.0.7. However, the latest version available to download is GOG installer version 2.2.1.12. Why did we downgrade from 2.3 to 2.2? Did people forget how version numbers increment?

I'm actually not trying to be a smart-ass, but maybe I like just like my numbers to make sense. Is this a downgrade, a mistake, or just number fail?
Yeah, Triumph forgot how to number.
AND patch without breaking old saves.
agog4games: AND patch without breaking old saves.
I don't consider that an entirely realistic expectation.