It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The free DLC, Endless Christmas, was made available on Steam, Humble and itch.io this past Friday, 1/22. Additionally, the game's price was permanently reduced to $9.99 with the Sights + Sounds pack reduced to $4.99 this past Wednesday, 1/20. Any idea when either of these updates will be coming to GOG? Thanks in advance!
Tekkaman-James: The free DLC, Endless Christmas, was made available on Steam, Humble and itch.io this past Friday, 1/22. Additionally, the game's price was permanently reduced to $9.99 with the Sights + Sounds pack reduced to $4.99 this past Wednesday, 1/20. Any idea when either of these updates will be coming to GOG? Thanks in advance!
According to the latest changelog for the game, I got Endless Christmas yesterday, so, that one is already here.

As for price drops, I haven't got a clue.
Attachments:
Post edited January 26, 2016 by groze
Thanks for the information, groze! I appreciate it! Guess I'll try reaching out to the devs again about the price drop. I'd hate to have to get it on Humble just to save $10.
how do you initiate the dlc? it says the option should be available after completing the ending?

I beat it...then redid my save and beat it again after updating and the option still isn't coming up.
Looks like the price of the game was silently reduced to $9.99, but the Deluxe add-on is still priced at $9.99 when it should be $4.99 now. I wonder if they will fix that soon. I'd much rather have the game on my shelf here, but when every other retailer is selling it for less, it's a hard decision to justify.
JLH: how do you initiate the dlc? it says the option should be available after completing the ending?

I beat it...then redid my save and beat it again after updating and the option still isn't coming up.
The DLC becomes accessible once you have achieved the "canon ending" otherwise known as Ending # 1. You can see what you need to do in order to achieve this ending on their wiki page. I hope this helps, because I accidentally spoiled myself a bit trying to find the answer for you. :(
Tekkaman-James: Looks like the price of the game was silently reduced to $9.99, but the Deluxe add-on is still priced at $9.99 when it should be $4.99 now. I wonder if they will fix that soon. I'd much rather have the game on my shelf here, but when every other retailer is selling it for less, it's a hard decision to justify.
JLH: how do you initiate the dlc? it says the option should be available after completing the ending?

Tekkaman-James: The DLC becomes accessible once you have achieved the "canon ending" otherwise known as Ending # 1. You can see what you need to do in order to achieve this ending on their wiki page. I hope this helps, because I accidentally spoiled myself a bit trying to find the answer for you. :(
sorry to hear the spoiler happened. I got an ending. maybe it wasn't the canon and was perhaps a bad ending. I guess i'll be finding out. thanks for the link.