It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ask and you shall be deceived…

INDIKA is OUT NOW on GOG with a -10% launch discount, as well as its OST, Artbook, and Deluxe Edition.

It’s a third-person, story-driven game set in a strange world where religious visions clash with harsh reality. It tells the story of a young nun who sets off on a journey of self-discovery with the most unusual, horn-headed companion by her side.

On the outside, Indika seems to be a typical nun attempting to adjust to a difficult and monotonous monastery life. Humble and innocent in her appearance, do not be deceived as this young girl has also made a highly unlikely acquaintance—as she speaks with the devil himself.

Discover and enjoy an indie game where everything goes – play INDIKA now!
high rated
lord_mendes: Most people don't have any problems with homosexual people. As long as their relationship is only about THEMSELVES, and as long as they don't flaunt it. The situation is completely different when LGBT propaganda begins in the media, books, movies, games... Most people will never accept that. Most people are disgusted by LGBT parades. Why don't heterosexuals behave the same way? Why aren't there heterosexual parades? Why should the whole world look at a bunch of freaks demonstrating to everyone that they are "different"? Why do they think anyone is interested in their "sexual idiosyncrasies"? What is this, if not a demonstration of one's own perversions and complexes to the whole world? And they are trying to impose their perversions on the whole world – even children. Through LGBT propaganda in books, films, TV shows, games, etc. At the very least, such behavior deserves strong condemnation. Once again, most people will never accept this. Because the LGBT community behaves defiantly, outrageously, like freaks... This is what irritates society.
You do realize that what you wrote here is different from what you wrote here?

" You can be homosexual and live with it – that's your choice. Most people (including Christians) have no problem with such people. No one will insult you or condemn you for your mental disorder. ... Most people will never accept that. Because it's not normal."

There is no possible wrong interpretation and calling homosexuality a mental disorder is definitely something you could call hate-speech and imo rightfully so. Also newsflash "normal" is only what the majority is - so there's nothing wrong in not belonging to the majority.

Like I said before, I don't see any point in arguing with people who still think homosexuality is some illness and something that's "not normal".

Mr.Caine: GOG should remove retards like you instead.
VBProject: You certainly will be removed for harassing and attacks and hate speech against Christians.
The insult was wrong agreed ... but how was it aimed at christians specifically? It was probably aimed at you alone because he thought that you overreacted. Still insults are wrong and unwarranted imo.

JMayer70: He won't you know. Trust me. If he called you "r-----" for ANY other reason he would have been banhammered immediately. But for targetting you for being "Christian", nothing, not even a "tut tut tut" will result.
Like I said above: I doubt that he insulted him for being christian ... but rather because he thought that he overreacted and for wanting to have a game removed from a store just because he disliked it it therefore making it unavailable for everyboody who would like to play it.
Post edited May 07, 2024 by MarkoH01
JMayer70: "basic astroturf"? Eh?
"A dose of NaCl"? (Yes, I do know that means "salt" but why not put just that?)
"Horace Rumpole"? "Red Judge"?
"What we "worship" is the DDG image we admiringly gaze at in the myriad mirrors adorning the walls of our shrine. "What's it all about, Alfie?!" ((;--))"..... that's BEYOND surreal!

Did you use some chatbot AI to generate this post or is it just thanks to Google Translate?
KeoniBoy: Bollocks is still bollocks, whoever shovels it out, lad. QED.
Why so much NaCl, lad? Geddit? I was mocking how useless shit like Google Translate is, not you personally.
Didn't think GT would allow "bollocks" though!

Marko's last posts there are refreshingly sensible, even if he isn't agreeing fully with me without question! :D
Post edited May 07, 2024 by JMayer70
dyscode: My rating would be 3.5/5 because of the mini games. Otherwise 5/5.
I don't mind a game being more story-driven than gameplay-driven, provided, of course, that the story is sufficiently and properly developed, and from what you've written, that seems to be the case. However, the mini games seem awful.

The game makes me even more curious now, because the approach behind the story seems interesting, but much more wary too, because I hate it when one aspect of a game has a different gameplay, and follows different rules, than the rest of the game.

I think I'll wait a bit before buying it, because I have other games that I've been wanting to play for a while now, but I will definitely play it in the future, at least to form my own opinion.

Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to write such an in-depth post. It was very useful, and much more than I expected.

MarkoH01: It also says "imaginative" which imo is much more important. I guess that is the reason why DarkBattler said that it does not have any (real) devil in it ... it's just one (of many) imaginary depictions of the devil and nothing more. It's a story told by a writer about something they invented in their head.
There you go, and much better worded than what I wrote.
KeoniBoy: Bollocks is still bollocks, whoever shovels it out, lad. QED.
JMayer70: Why so much NaCl, lad? Geddit? I was mocking how useless shit like Google Translate is, not you personally.
Didn't think GT would allow "bollocks" though!

Marko's last posts there are refreshingly sensible, even if he isn't agreeing fully with me without question! :D
Mocking is as mocking does, in the best Ealing Studios tradition, as the great Terry-Thomas essayed it. In the gap-toothed one's own droll words, it's all: "An absolute shower!" He would describe today's woke twits as cads, bounders, and tossers. T-T was hilarious as Major Hitchcock in "I'm Alright Jack"(1959).

PS: RIP Sir Bernard Hill, who turned in a bravura performance as doomed Capt Edward Smith of the ill-fated RMS Titanic, in the shortest maiden voyage of maritime history, which was also the death-knell of The White Star Line, later eclipsed by venerable Cunard, with such stalwarts as the Queens, Mary and Elizabeth. As for Granny, her 70 years as HRH would have gladdened the heart of her Granny Victoria to no end. To which limeys at heart everywhere would 2nd with: Rule Britannia!
Post edited May 08, 2024 by KeoniBoy
Hey. Please stop derailing this thread into a political discussion. Any more posts that don't directly discuss the game will be removed and users posting those will be met with penalties. Thanks.