It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[url=]https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/nasa-will-allow-private-astronauts-on-the-iss-for-11250-22500-a-day[/url]

Well, seems to be the era of space tourism officially has begun...
Post edited June 08, 2019 by ElPrimordial
Expensive vacation it is.
low rated
ElPrimordial: [url=]https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/nasa-will-allow-private-astronauts-on-the-iss-for-11250-22500-a-day[/url]

Well, seems to be the era of space tourism officially has begun...
Hivemind...I already posted about it here:

Weird News

But a dedicated thread is also good, imo, as it will draw more to discuss the issue.
Post edited June 08, 2019 by GameRager
I know it sounds expensive...but I'm actually surprised at how low the price range is in reality. I always thought Space holidays during my lifetime would be for Billionaires, but even a lowly Millionaire could afford a short holiday at those prices. I'd do it if I had more money than I knew what to do with for sure.
low rated
$11,250-$22,500!? That's bullshit!

Give me a call. I'll get you up there for half that!
low rated

$11,250-$22,500!? That's bullshit!

Give me a call. I'll get you up there for half that!
I would've posted a pic of the astronaut farmer, myself.
I'm also quite surprised...

The fact that it's already that low makes me a bit hopeful that it could get low enough for us mortal beings in a decade or three.
Well, it is a good way to raise funds. Squeeze those rich fat ******** until their money is actually put to good use.
And it only costs an extra dollar to get insured for a two way trip,now that's cheap but it's hidden in clause 2A/ section 33/ paragraph 116/ line 1000867 at the very end in brackets just before line 1000868 on the back of the ticket but and there's always a but,but you need a microscope to read it and as long as you can read Varff language.
ChrisGamer300: Expensive vacation it is.
If I'd have the money, I'd go in a heartbeat.
That's suprisingly cheap
Cool. Although getting there is not gonna be cheap, you'd have to be in good health and undergo appropriate training.
low rated
InkPanther: Cool. Although getting there is not gonna be cheap, you'd have to be in good health and undergo appropriate training.
Attachments:
rel.jpg (38 Kb)
InkPanther: Cool. Although getting there is not gonna be cheap, you'd have to be in good health and undergo appropriate training.
tinyE:
I've never heard about the movie before ;)
GameRager: I would've posted a pic of the astronaut farmer, myself.
Picture