It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations on your new...

<span class="bold">Little Inferno</span> entertainment fireplace, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

Little Inferno is a peculiar little game. Partly because it's a simple fireplace simulator, and partly because it's an emotional rollercoaster. (It's also something of a puzzle game.) In Little Inferno you'll spend most of your time doing two things: buying things, then burning those things. Enter your inner pyromaniac - there's a curious satisfaction to the burning, and the focus of the game is executed perfectly with beautiful tongues of flame. But little Little Inferno is about far more than fire and puzzles - it's an experience, an interactive art piece: self-aware, moving, beautiful. If there's one thing to say about Little Inferno, is that you just can't say too much, you have to see it for yourself.

Among the Little Inferno goodies you'll find the full OST - in both MP3 and FLAC formats. The tracks are fire.

Enjoy your <span class="bold">Little Inferno</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com The launch discount will last for one week, until October 15, 12:59 PM GMT.

In the press:
"The test I want a good game to pass is simple: I want it to stick with me. I want it to seep into my thoughts days after I played it. Little Inferno is simple. It's somehow both quaint and bold. It lingers. It burns brightly. It burns well."--Kotaku
NVM
Post edited October 08, 2015 by blotunga
The 50% off tells me this has been released before. How is it?
Hah, this should make Barry really happy. One game down from his list :)
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Matruchus
I have a three story fireplace in my living room, and yet I feel strangely compelled to get this.
ShadowWulfe: The 50% off tells me this has been released before. How is it?
It has been in a Humble Indie Bundle before (or was it another bundle ?). I didn't like it as it seemed to be more of a sandbox/playground experience than a real game to be. If I remember correctly, you need to burn things in specific ways to unlock more objectives.

Nice to have a release with some extras (including OST).
tinyE: I have a three story fireplace in my living room, and yet I feel strangely compelled to get this.
Get it. It is lovely. Just don't blame me if you start burning everything around you :)
I watched the trailer to the end and yet I still don't have the faintest idea what this game is about...I feel old ..;-/
Post edited October 08, 2015 by tburger
That's not how you write Mad Dog McCree. :-P
tburger: I watched the trailerto the end and yet I still don't have the faintest idea what this game is about...I feel old ..;-/
It's a nice little story about a boy living in a big cold city and trying to connect with others. It's a story about consumerism, and how it consumes us. It's a story to bring out the arsonist in you.
I bought this on release from Tomorrow Corporation and was in love with it. I must admit although the puzzles in it (challenges) aren't particular difficult, the game just has a certain charm that I find instantly attractive.

Nice to see it here on GoG as well, a good home for a good game.

I recommend it, though it can be fairly light on play time.
So this is the special release MemoriesIn8Bit talked about yesterday and where he will give out 5 codes for in a raffle today? Meh....
So we have Mac + Linux support, MP3 + FLAC soundtracks included, and a 50% discount. Bought. Granted the game is a few years old, but that's a hell of a way to launch on GOG. I wish more games would use that example.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by MrFortyFive
It's quite old and barely worth the discounted price (regionally priced or not) unfortunately.
sebarnolds: It has been in a Humble Indie Bundle before (or was it another bundle ?). I didn't like it as it seemed to be more of a sandbox/playground experience than a real game to be. If I remember correctly, you need to burn things in specific ways to unlock more objectives.

Nice to have a release with some extras (including OST).
That's too bad, the ending (i.e. after you're done burning stuff) is actually the best part of the game. Great soundtrack, amazing story (what little there is) and atmosphere, I can fully recommend it.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Paul31286