It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your legacy through to its bloody end.

<span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, the third and final entry in this spectacular aRPG series, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and online play.

There's an exceptional amount of depth and variety to a genre focused mostly on pointing and killing. But no matter the twist, it all comes down to the clickety-click of your leftmost mouse key - keep it tight and satisfying, and baby, you've got a game going. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is one of those games.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is the grand finale to the Van Helsing legacy as presented by Neocore Games. It's a gothic-noir, steampunk universe where mad science roams free, as do it's deadly byproducts. You are the son of Abraham Van Helsing - the legend - and the hunt flows through your blood. You are the killer the world needs right now, and this particularly relentless hack'n'slash will be your playground.

Hack, slash, and blast away in <span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, available now on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for five days until Monday, September 21, 12:59 PM GMT.
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
phaolo: Lol true.
Also:
- needs a lot of grinding.
- skills are limited.
- few stats gain overall.
- low HP and many 1-hit-kill dangers.
- always hardcore and MP.
- only 1 character; no reroll.
- max 1 game? If not, you'll probably have to restart at level 0 (no quit).
- no cheat or hacks.
- server won't stay on forever.
- evil characters are OP.
No saves :P
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
IAmSinistar: Agreed, the cereal is much better.
JudasIscariot: No saves :P
IAmSinistar: Or to put it in roguelike terms, permadeath. :)
Yes, exactly :P
Chacranajxy: Another slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww week, I guess.
Good time to play some of your games, no? :P