It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer for Fist Puncher that will update your game's version to 1.0.0.25. Please download this installer at your earliest convenience :)

To verify you have the proper game version, please check the credits option from the game's menu and you should see the version number scroll up :)

Changes:

Two new characters added.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer for Fist Puncher that will update your game's version to 1.0.0.25. Please download this installer at your earliest convenience :)

To verify you have the proper game version, please check the credits option from the game's menu and you should see the version number scroll up :)

Changes:

Two new characters added.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
tinyE: Far out, the update actually lets me play the game! Quick question since you are logged on, does it have normal gamepad support or will I need Joy2Key if I don't have a specific X-Box controller?
It has native Xbox 360 (don't know about DirectInput pads) support so no need to go through third party programs :)

I *think* as long as you have an XInput-capable controller you should be fine :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: It has native Xbox 360 (don't know about DirectInput pads) support so no need to go through third party programs :)

I *think* as long as you have an XInput-capable controller you should be fine :)
tinyE: Well I have a logitech rumblepad and it's not taking it but that's not a big deal.
You don't have a little switch to switch modes in the front? What model do you have?
JudasIscariot: You don't have a little switch to switch modes in the front? What model do you have?
tinyE: "Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2"
Yes I have the switch but all that didn't seem to make a difference here. Let me go mess with it some more.
Hmmm, try exiting the game completely, switch modes, and then start the game (you probably did this but I figure I'd write this anyways :) )
JudasIscariot: Hmmm, try exiting the game completely, switch modes, and then start the game (you probably did this but I figure I'd write this anyways :) )
tinyE: Yeah it didn't work but given the layout it will take about 5 seconds to set it up with Joy2Key.
What drivers do you have for that pad? The latest ones I see are from 2010...
JudasIscariot: What drivers do you have for that pad? The latest ones I see are from 2010...
tinyE: You seem to have mistaken me for someone who knows about this stuff? :P You forget I'm a computer idiot. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you have a shit load of other people with actual problems given the sale and release today.
Haha, well, if you like it, here's the downloads page for your exact pad as far as I can tell :)

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/287?osid=13&bit=64

You might get a different page depending on your operating system :)
Ophelium: So is this the Robot Unicorn DLC?
No, it's two different characters :)
JudasIscariot: No, it's two different characters :)
Ophelium: I'm afraid to ask, but will we see that DLC here ever?
Honestly, I don't know :/
JudasIscariot: Honestly, I don't know :/
Ophelium: Because I'm sorely tempted to give this another go with two new characters...
Did you unlock the Chairman? :)
JudasIscariot: Did you unlock the Chairman? :)
Ophelium: Oh, yeah. I went and did everything in that game, but I ended up sticking to Steroid Jackson and Dr. Karate. Those trains...
I stuck with El Capitan due to the fact that one of his specials doesn't use up the power bar :)
JudasIscariot: I stuck with El Capitan due to the fact that one of his specials doesn't use up the power bar :)
Ophelium: I think my least favorite character was the Beekeeper and my least favorite stage (besides all the trains) was that minefield. Still, I laughed at the ending and am really hoping for a sequel.
Oh man, I hated the trains with the lawyers...gaaaahhh!
JudasIscariot: Oh man, I hated the trains with the lawyers...gaaaahhh!
Ophelium: The old lady one wasn't bad if you had a character leveled high enough, but the one where you had to outkill the lady in red had me sweating.
Ah yes, that one, I managed to do it once I leveled up El Capitan's attacks to the max :)
JudasIscariot: Ah yes, that one, I managed to do it once I leveled up El Capitan's attacks to the max :)
Ophelium: Dang it, now I'm gonna have to download and reinstall Fist Puncher. It wasn't the greatest game, but it sure sticks with you long after you're done.
I like some of the background music :D

The best track is the one in the golf ninjas stage, if I recall correctly :)
JudasIscariot: I like some of the background music :D

The best track is the one in the golf ninjas stage, if I recall correctly :)
Ophelium: It really had a good soundtrack. I had that one that went "Let's go inside and talk some more" stuck in my head for days :P
Hmmm I had one of the tracks for the overworld map stuck in my head. It's the one that sounds like something straight out of a street vigilante movie set in the 70s or something :D