It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new patch for Ether One. Please download the Universal update (patch 1.0.3) from your game shelf in order to have the latest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Gameplay issues fixed:
- Fixed Puzzle objects becoming unreadable if texture detail is lowered.
- Removed a nonessential puzzle item causing a giant box with
'etherpickupitem' to appear after reloading the game.
- Halved the rendertarget budget in areas.
- Made puzzle items keep fidelity in a low-texture detail option.

Menu options:
- English subtitles now correct and showing over all dialogue.
- Fixed subtitles not working at certain resolutions (1280x1024)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Ichwillnichtmehr: The game breaking bug with the 2nd music-box is still in though.
Could you write that one out in detail for me, please? :)
zeffyr: Hm, I got error during the update:

Ether One patch log
Update from version 2.0.2.4 to 2.0.3.5

Incorrect version of: C:\GOG\Ether One\Binaries\InstallInfo.xml

How do I fix that? :>
You can try two things:

1. Back up your save files (The save game files can be found in C: (Or the drive you installed Ether One on) / UDK / Ether One / Binaries / Win 32. The file names will be 'EtherSlot....'. There a 6 files maximum (1 for each slot).) and re-install both the game and the patch.

2. Write a Support ticket in case something goes wrong :)
JudasIscariot: You can try two things:

1. Back up your save files (The save game files can be found in C: (Or the drive you installed Ether One on) / UDK / Ether One / Binaries / Win 32. The file names will be 'EtherSlot....'. There a 6 files maximum (1 for each slot).) and re-install both the game and the patch.

2. Write a Support ticket in case something goes wrong :)
zeffyr: Reinstalling and applying patch to the original version worked fine, thanks! :-)
Glad to hear that :) Sorry for the re-installation hassle, though.