It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Well it seems I'm only good at bruteforcing, as I can't even find the thread where you posted it :P
te_lanus: Seems it's been unclaimed since the 11th

EDIT: I lie: 04 August
Yep, since the 4th :P and I can prove it.
Attachments:
septerra.png (11 Kb)

Austrobogulator: Yep, since the 4th :P and I can prove it.
Already taken but thanks :)

Austrobogulator: Yep, since the 4th :P and I can prove it.
Seems I'm Slow: Code NE4Q-PMNG-U2CQ-6KGR
Post edited August 30, 2012 by te_lanus
Did it actually get used or did someone that already has it open it?
That may or may not have been a code for Teenagent >_>

Neither the Teenagent code nor the SC code have been taken :o
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: That may or may not have been a code for Teenagent >_>

haha, Already Own the Game But thanx
Austrobogulator: Well, it less digging and more puzzling; it's in the other mass gifting thread. Some people tried and then I guess people just gave up. Poor Septerra Core, it just wants a nice home to go to :(
IronStar: Well it seems I'm only good at bruteforcing, as I can't even find the thread where you posted it :P
It's Here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gah_ive_had_enough_of_this_bloody_forum/post546
Post edited August 30, 2012 by te_lanus
Austrobogulator: That may or may not have been a code for Teenagent >_>

te_lanus: haha, Already Own the Game But thanx
te_lanus: It's Here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gah_ive_had_enough_of_this_bloody_forum/post546
Ah now I remember that, fun ridle but I alrdy had the game :)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Trid
Wow, after mistakenly putting the code in without realizing it's obviously not valid, I have no idea how to solve the riddle.
johnki: Wow, after mistakenly putting the code in without realizing it's obviously not valid, I have no idea how to solve the riddle.
Well, the code is in the image, literally.
Trid: Well, the code is in the image, literally.
And...I feel blind.
damn.

I saw the PoP code (but didn't try to redeem it since I have the whole trilogy on console and just beat it a few weeks ago), and was looking for Blood since I missed it in the promo but couldn't find it.

Then my computer froze and by the time I got it rebooted and my browser open it had already been redeemed. Where was it, out of curiousity?

Oh well. +1 anyway.

...Out of curiousity does anyone still not have a Portal 2 coupon? It's pretty doubtful but if there's anyone who would use it I'd be happy to give it to them even though it's the very last minute.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by mrcrispy83
Trid: Well, the code is in the image, literally.
johnki: And...I feel blind.
Well, I don't think that I should tell more, if Austrobogulator would want to give some hints he would alrdy done it a long time ago :)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Trid
johnki: And...I feel blind.
Trid: Well, I don't think that I should tell more, if Austrobogulator would want to give some tips he would alrdy did ;)
Just one thing. Does the S1E2-PTER-34RA-COR5 have to do with anything at all?
Trid: Well, I don't think that I should tell more, if Austrobogulator would want to give some tips he would alrdy did ;)
johnki: Just one thing. Does the S1E2-PTER-34RA-COR5 have to do with anything at all?
Blach you got me before i edited my post.

BTW: Not rly.
Trid: Blach you got me before i edited my post.

BTW: Not rly.
Well, opening it in Notepad didn't bring anything relevant to the table other than it's a PNG that was encoded by Photoshop. :p