It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

but... Vulcans don't sleep!
Stooner: Yes! You're in the right direction!
Keep on training, until you don't sleep at all!.... ;p
Thespian*: Once, because of a job, my biorhythms were totally confused, I went to sleep about 3-4 hours A WEEK. I was so about a month and a half. Even after leaving the job and taking sleeping pills (by prescription) of the kind used for a patient to sleep before surgery.

Not an experience I want to repeat...
I don't even know how that is possible!
Must have been hard times...

(you should have smoked some weed... not taking that pills... )
(just kidding... ;p)
niniendowarrior: but... Vulcans don't sleep!
Remember that my mother was a Earthling. ;)

Stooner: I don't even know how that is possible!
Must have been hard times...
Also, it was not like "I have sleep and couldn't sleep". Not even felt sleepy, or yawning. It was just as if I didn't need sleep at all.

Obviously, if this had gone on for longer, would have led to a mental or physical breakdown...

Stooner: (you should have smoked some weed... not taking that pills... )
(just kidding... ;p)
On principle, I don't like taking anything that alters my behavior (no alcohol or drugs). So it was not an option. :D
Thespian*: Obviously, if this had gone on for longer, would have led to a mental or physical breakdown...
I don't know... but something keeps telling me that it left sequels.... ;p
Thespian*: Obviously, if this had gone on for longer, would have led to a mental or physical breakdown...
Stooner: I don't know... but something keeps telling me that it left sequels.... ;p
*thinking to himself*

"How he was able to guess?"

"Now I have no choice but to kill him before he would tell everyone!"
*Gulp* *Gasp*

*pant pant*

*Runs away!
NameGoo: Hi!
[url=H876-TD8S-7GC4-V8W8 Prince of Persia SOT Sneaky Ninja][/url]
It's about about 30C in here right now and I just woke up with two sweaty bodies and a cat clinging to me because it's thundering outside and they're scared! I hate summer...

Here's Myst V
Is this the post GOG was eating?

Thanks NameGoo for Prince of Persia
damn, i miss all the fun lol :)

Good afternoon all, hope u r all well :)
klaattu:
Congratulations on finding that code. I found it, but already had the game. NameGoo and I were waiting to see how long it would take to get redeemed. :)
klaattu: Is this the post GOG was eating?

Thanks NameGoo for Prince of Persia
9 hours, not bad!

I learned this little trick thanks to benderz. I wanted to see how long I could hide something in here without it being discovered. So far, one GOG game has been hidden in this thread, unredeemed, for 10 days. I also hid two Steam codes in the same manner (Metal Drift and Zero Gear). And I'm going to go ahead and hide another code for Prince of Persia SoT, just for the Hell of it!
Happy hunting!
Attachments:
gift.png (35 Kb)
I just wanted to see how good Google was. And nope, can't just single out every post you've edited in August in here, heh.
I have no idea where to look lol, just wanted to say thanks NameGoo +1 :)
So here are few codes from Be Mine 4. Got it just for Kaptain Brave and Metal Drift. Happen to own Guns of Icarus already. I know at least one of these games is not really good, but maybe someone wants it :-D

All Steam codes:
Zero Gear
9Z8Z2-JZX7D-4YWDW

Revelations 2012
5IRY5-8YNDR-CB90P

Guns of Icarus
8NXAV-C9FBQ-G8H6F
NameGoo: ...
Haha, that's sneaky :)

kalmis666: ...
+1, didn't reedemed
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Trid
kalmis666: Zero Gear
9Z8Z2-JZX7D-4YWDW
redeemed in five minutes, but not thanked for... sometimes i get disapointed in the ninjas speed and agility ;) just joking, thanks for the giveaway