It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I doubt anyone still needs a Portal 2 coupon, but I might as well offer it up.

PM me if you want it.
johnki: ]Actually, it's more like half an hour. I got banned during the Witcher 2 giveaway and I was back within the hour.
And I was banned for 18 hours or something. Less than a day, but definately more than ten hours. It would be nice to hear an official statement about this.
johnki: ]Actually, it's more like half an hour. I got banned during the Witcher 2 giveaway and I was back within the hour.
Remit: And I was banned for 18 hours or something. Less than a day, but definately more than ten hours. It would be nice to hear an official statement about this.
They use the Steam Tier system. Your location decides how many hours you get banned. ;p
Men of War: Vietnam is free on GameFly but I dont have a credit card :-(

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Men-of-War-Vietnam-Standard-Edition-UK/5002225
mitsurugi6: Men of War: Vietnam is free on GameFly but I dont have a credit card :-(

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Men-of-War-Vietnam-Standard-Edition-UK/5002225
Need card for free game. Legit logic by GameFly.
mitsurugi6: Men of War: Vietnam is free on GameFly but I dont have a credit card :-(

mrtophat101: Need card for free game. Legit logic by GameFly.
getting it now, thanks Doc +1 :)
mrtophat101: Need card for free game. Legit logic by GameFly.
Ian: getting it now, thanks Doc +1 :)
Huh? What did I do? lol
Ian: getting it now, thanks Doc +1 :)
mrtophat101: Huh? What did I do? lol
You gave me the link and a chance to play a war game, which I have never done. When I get blown up in the 1st 30 secs, I probably never will again lmao :)
mrtophat101: Huh? What did I do? lol
Ian: You gave me the link and a chance to play a war game, which I have never done. When I get blown up in the 1st 30 secs, I probably never will again lmao :)
mitsurugi6 gave the link, I just quoted him. :D
+1 :) mitsurugi6

and my apologies hehe
Ian: +1 :) mitsurugi6

and my apologies hehe
Thanks for the free '+1'. ;p
They don't give you a serial key ?

Got Men of War: V, thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: it's not a steam key, sad :-(

EDIT1: Oh, you can!

From now on all retail and digital versions of Men of War: Vietnam can be activated through Steam. To activate please use the GameSpy multiplayer CD-key included in the package. After activation you will be able to upgrade the game to Special Edition with an DLC, available exclusively on Steam.

Attention to owners of Special Edition: please note that due to technical reasons all versions will be recognized and activated as Standard Edition.
Post edited August 28, 2012 by keeveek

and my apologies hehe
mrtophat101: Thanks for the free '+1'. ;p
your very welcome :) and om*g, that game ...... errm I will stick to rpg's (or i might record me trying to play and give u all a damn good laugh)

and my apologies hehe
mrtophat101: Thanks for the free '+1'. ;p
Don't worry Doc, i'll gladly give you -1 to equilibrate.... ;p
keeveek: They don't give you a serial key ?

Got Men of War: V, thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: it's not a steam key, sad :-(
It is Steam... too bad i can't get a copy... :(
Post edited August 28, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner: It is Steam... too bad i can't get a copy... :(
Why?