It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Too late was I, but I didn't even think about that. Haha. Clever.
JMich: Try it again in a bit, I managed to open the certificate, but already had it, so it may be the site that is reporting "Already Used", while it's still free.

And +1 to TopHat, as usual.
Indeed. My page says it has not been redeemed, so it's still available.
I swear, if I get banned again... heads will roll!
keeveek: I swear, if I get banned again... heads will roll!
We still haven't had an explanation from the mods. Even though myself and others have asked....
I'm actually giving games away to see people get banned.

Makes me feel good. ;p
mrtophat101: I'm actually giving games away to see people get banned.

Makes me feel good. ;p
it's like the poison apple. Here it's tasty, but it also causes side effects!

Makes me feel good. ;p
In that case, you should give away something pretty much everyone has. Like Fallout 1/2 or Ultima VII.
I made it! And I'm not banned! :D

mrtophat101, thanks for your generosity! :D

Makes me feel good. ;p
gameon: it's like the poison apple. Here it's tasty, but it also causes side effects!
Indeed! ;p

But seriously, if you try to open it too much, you get banned? Wut?
keeveek: I made it! And I'm not banned! :D

mrtophat101, thanks for your generosity! :D
Yay! Enjoy! :)
Post edited August 28, 2012 by mrtophat101
mrtophat101: But seriously, if you try to open it too much, you get banned? Wut?
It seems to be the case.
mrtophat101: But seriously, if you try to open it too much, you get banned? Wut?
gameon: It seems to be the case.
;_;
gameon: It seems to be the case.
Back when wpegg gave TW2 here, I did retry as soon as the "Code is Invalid" message came up, but I never had trouble with the site. I think I did about 60 tries or so though, but it's still too many for an automatic ban to kick in.
I am willing to try it again at a later point though, as long as I have access to a second place to spend time though.
Congrats keeveek and thanks mrtophat101! What were the game and password?
the password was XIII and the game was... XIII :D

btw. yes, I confirmed, you get automatically banned for 24 hours if you refresh the page too many times in short period. You get IP banned, so if you have dynamic IP, you may switch it, and be able to access the website again.

Some kind of flood protection, I guess.
Post edited August 28, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: the password was XIII and the game was... XIII :D

btw. yes, I confirmed, you get automatically banned for 24 hours if you refresh the page too many times in short period. You get IP banned, so if you have dynamic IP, you may switch it, and be able to access the website again.

Some kind of flood protection, I guess.
Actually, it's more like half an hour. I got banned during the Witcher 2 giveaway and I was back within the hour.
Remit: Congrats keeveek and thanks mrtophat101! What were the game and password?
6+7= 13 => XIII

So the game was XIII. I have it on my old xBox and love it.