It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game page tells me it has not been redeemed. Come on, someone get this shitty game! ;p
mrtophat101: Game page tells me it has not been redeemed. Come on, someone get this shitty game! ;p
if somebody cancelled, then the key is locked for 10 minutes or so.

Let ME redeem it! :D
mrtophat101: Game page tells me it has not been redeemed. Come on, someone get this shitty game! ;p
Sorry... ;p
mrtophat101:
Hey doc! Long time no see!
There is a new redeeming thing that makes the code inactive for around 10 mins if someone cancels.
Stooner: I'll let you play in my house! ;p
makr3la: That's a deal, sir! :D
We'll do a Grim Fandango themed party! ;p
gameon: There is a new redeeming thing that makes the code inactive for around 10 mins if someone cancels.
Awesome. I had no idea! :D
mrtophat101:
IronStar: Hey doc! Long time no see!
Hi darling! <3

;p
Post edited August 25, 2012 by mrtophat101
gameon: There is a new redeeming thing that makes the code inactive for around 10 mins if someone cancels.
mrtophat101: Awesome. I had no idea! :D
Awesome?
The ninjas here crashed the site for me for almost a weekend...
mrtophat101: Awesome. I had no idea! :D
Stooner: Awesome?
The ninjas here crashed the site for me for almost a weekend...
Ninja's be crashing!
says code already used - but more important Doc, its great to see u, was getting worried :D
Did somebody took it? Can't get into the code ;(
Ian: says code already used - but more important Doc, its great to see u, was getting worried :D
I think you summoned him...
Ian: says code already used - but more important Doc, its great to see u, was getting worried :D
Stooner: I think you summoned him...
The Phoenix rose from the ashes.
218 rep?! Must catch up! ;)

Thanks, good to be back!
Stooner: The ninjas here crashed the site for me for almost a weekend...
Not rly, if you refresh page to much you get ip ban and it's saying "due high traffic" :)