It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalieroscuro: For the one who redeemed it...please say thanks,he gives you a tons of game,say thanks.
still available... seems like I locket the link while looking in it... just keep trying :)
I have not redeemed any of them ;)
Cavalieroscuro: For the one who redeemed it...please say thanks,he gives you a tons of game,say thanks.
Ubivis: still available... seems like I locket the link while looking in it... just keep trying :)
I have not redeemed any of them ;)
Already used
Cavalieroscuro: He say me it is already used :\
As adambiser said, the way gifts are redeemed changed; only one person can be on the redeem page at one time. Wait a few minutes and try again. No one got any of the games yet.
NameGoo: As adambiser said, the way gifts are redeemed changed; only one person can be on the redeem page at one time. Wait a few minutes and try again. No one got any of the games yet.
They should revert it as it was....
NameGoo: As adambiser said, the way gifts are redeemed changed; only one person can be on the redeem page at one time. Wait a few minutes and try again. No one got any of the games yet.
It makes ninja'ing codes a bit different now. It's almost slow-motion at times. :)
NameGoo, as gifter, can you see who has redeemed your games? Where does that leave the scripting bots? It would be a way to track them.
Post edited August 23, 2012 by thespian9099
Code already used forever XD
I intentionally typed this post this way, and I hope you won't have any trouble reading it. The code segments weren't jumbled around by the way.

Awynays, tehre wree two gmaes in the Be Mine 4 bnulde taht dind't ietrnset me, so I fguierd I wulod psot the cdeos for tehm hree.

Zreo Gaer's cdoe bgeins wtih 2YW80 and edns wtih 4NE2B. MAWF2 geos bteewen the two.

Rleevaitons 2012 edns wtih 6RAJ7, satrts wtih 0YBAI, and aslo iclndues ZWLIN.
Dokusai: Revelations 2012
Grabbed this. Thanks! +1
Cavalieroscuro: Code already used forever XD
It makes me wonder...how many people are trying to use it xD
Dokusai: I intentionally typed this post this way, and I hope you won't have any trouble reading it. The code segments weren't jumbled around by the way.

Awynays, tehre wree two gmaes in the Be Mine 4 bnulde taht dind't ietrnset me, so I fguierd I wulod psot the cdeos for tehm hree.

Zreo Gaer's cdoe bgeins wtih 2YW80 and edns wtih 4NE2B. MAWF2 geos bteewen the two.

Rleevaitons 2012 edns wtih 6RAJ7, satrts wtih 0YBAI, and aslo iclndues ZWLIN.
Zero Gears for me,thanks :)
thespian9099: NameGoo, as gifter, can you see who has redeemed your games? Where does that leave the scripting bots?
As far as GOG is concerned, I've always been able to see who redeems the gifts. I honestly don't know exactly how scripting bots work, but I'm inclined to believe they're less used than some people would like to think...on here anyway.
i'm greedy, thank you for Namegoo :D
bushido24: i'm greedy, thank you for Namegoo :D
So it's redeemed now?
bushido24: i'm greedy, thank you for Namegoo :D
Stolen Ultima IX from me once again! ;<