It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Oh, I have one of those Portal 2 coupons. If someone wants it just tell me here. First to ask for it gets it. ;)
Not me!
IronStar: Oh, I have one of those Portal 2 coupons. If someone wants it just tell me here. First to ask for it gets it. ;)
Me :D (if it's still available)
crdy123: Me :D (if it's still available)
Sure :)
Just add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ironstar994/
Theatre of War: Africa 1943

FH3TA6-XW6M5A-6AQXLW

Delete the number of the beast! (:
crdy123: Me :D (if it's still available)
IronStar: Sure :)
Just add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ironstar994/
Added!
Recsam511: Theatre of War: Africa 1943

FH3TA6-XW6M5A-6AQXLW

Delete the number of the beast! (:
NR - thank you for your generosity :) +1
I still have that 75% off coupon for Portal 2...
I still have that 75% off coupon for Trine... :P
And I've got a pair of Killing Floor guest passes if anyone has any use for them.
Azrael360, Trid and MoP

Thanks for your generosity +1
Somebody take this damn Portal 2 coupon from me!
Sooo, did you wanted? I sent you a PM asking you add you to my friends list so I can give it to you... :P
Azrael360: Sooo, did you wanted? I sent you a PM asking you add you to my friends list so I can give it to you... :P
Noo, I just made my post to looks like your for fun, I have Trine 1 disscount cuppon to giveaway :)
Azrael360: Sooo, did you wanted? I sent you a PM asking you add you to my friends list so I can give it to you... :P
Trid: Noo, I just made my post to looks like your for fun, I have Trine 1 disscount cuppon to giveaway :)
OK, LOL :p

(And I thought that I could get rid of this coupon... :p)
Azrael360: OK, LOL :p

(And I thought that I could get rid of this coupon... :p)
Hahaha, sorry, as much as I would love to play Portal 2 I know that i can't afford it in near future so code would be wasted on me. :)

sry for missunderstand :)