It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Yeah, I wondered if it was related. If so, that might be something they need to fix. Granted there are a lot of ninjas here, but there shouldn't be enough to bring down the site...
I assumed it was a cause/effect, since alot of us were spamming the redeem button, the site may have just gotten overloaded.
adambiser: Yeah, I wondered if it was related. If so, that might be something they need to fix. Granted there are a lot of ninjas here, but there shouldn't be enough to bring down the site...
ThomasGoG: I assumed it was a cause/effect, since alot of us were spamming the redeem button, the site may have just gotten overloaded.
Ja, was down here tooo :(
lynek: Trid Thanks again for Trine 2 CE coupon 2 days ago i bought game :)
Np, hope you will enjoy it :)
It was down all night for me as well. I guess everyone spamming refresh to try and get the code to work killed the servers, or at least caused the site to puke. :)

There are a lot of sneaky ninjas here who I'm sure lurk without even making themselves known.
Have two -75% steam disscount cuppon to give away.
Trine 1 -75%
Trine 2 Collector Edition -75%--------taken
As always, if some1 want one of this cuppons quote the post, 1st come 1st serve.
Post edited August 20, 2012 by Trid
Trid: Have two -75% steam disscount cuppon to give away.
Trine 1 -75%
Trine 2 Collector Edition -75%
As always, if some1 want one of this cuppons quote the post, 1st come 1st serve.
And If I don't want one :P

=^_^=
te_lanus: And If I don't want one :P

=^_^=
Then doin't quote :)
Or I missunderstand smt now? :)
Post edited August 20, 2012 by Trid
Trine 1 -75%
May i take T2 CE Coupon for a friend (I already buy the game few weeks ago)? (where did you find all these coupon? :O)
Trine 1 -75%
Recsam511: May i take T2 CE Coupon for a friend (I already buy the game few weeks ago)? (where did you find all these coupon? :O)
Ok, as long as some1 will be happy, it's fine with me ^^ check PM
Where did I get them? From Frozenbyte ofc :)

So still Have Trine 1 -75% to giveaway.
Recsam511: May i take T2 CE Coupon for a friend (I already buy the game few weeks ago)? (where did you find all these coupon? :O)
Trid: Ok, as long as some1 will be happy, it's fine with me ^^ check PM
Where did I get them? From Frozenbyte ofc :)

So still Have Trine 1 -75% to giveaway.
+1 :)
I have a Portal 2 75% off coupon. First to quote gets it.
mondo84: I have a Portal 2 75% off coupon. First to quote gets it.
and if I don't want it :P

=^_^=

EDIT: I'm a evil ninja today
Post edited August 20, 2012 by te_lanus
mondo84: I have a Portal 2 75% off coupon. First to quote gets it.
te_lanus: and if I don't want it :P

=^_^=
Curse you!
te_lanus: and if I don't want it :P

=^_^=
mondo84: Curse you!
See PM
Oh, I have one of those Portal 2 coupons. If someone wants it just tell me here. First to ask for it gets it. ;)