It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: oh boy its exciting, and hugely generous from wpegg :)

(Yes I know I am sad lol)

the code is still available as far as i know.
I Guess The Witcher 2 u.u
benjiir: LMAO. Now I know what it is too.
This is very generous indeed!

Cancelled because I too own it. But you want this one guys..
Lol, waiting extends for another 10 minutes :D
I thinks the code has been claimed by now, most likely by a silent ninja type of person.
Licurg: Erm... I know that. It's still not redeemed... I was asking what game it was.
gameon: Why is it saying the code has been used already?
Apparently, if someone selects it and does not use it, it still appears as "already used" for 10 minutes.
ThomasGoG: I thinks the code has been claimed by now, most likely by a silent ninja type of person.
Or the guys saying "it's a great game, i cancelled" are part of a hoax and are trolling us...
gameon: Why is it saying the code has been used already?
Licurg: Apparently, if someone selects it and does not use it, it still appears as "already used" for 10 minutes.
If true, then that's a weird new addition to the code redeeming here.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by gameon
I'm guessing there is a bug for this game. From posts so far, only those who own it can redeem it. I'll check up with GOG and get back to you.
Or there is long delay after hiting cancel, and ppl who own the game always get msg that they alrdy own it.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by Trid
From my observations, waiting time is 10 minutes, and the code should be avaible again any second now
Trid: Or there is long delay after hiting cancel, and ppl who own the game always get msg that they alrdy own it.
It must be a bit iffy if nobody wants to redeem it, lol. I don't think i've seen that happen before.
It's been 10 minutes since the last guy that got it to open posted, and I'm still getting Code Already Used.
keeveek: From my observations, waiting time is 10 minutes, and the code should be avaible again any second now
HOPE LIVES FOR THE GREEDY!!!
keeveek: From my observations, waiting time is 10 minutes, and the code should be avaible again any second now
ThomasGoG: HOPE LIVES FOR THE GREEDY!!!
Does this mean you are +1 game? :)
ThomasGoG: HOPE LIVES FOR THE GREEDY!!!
benjiir: Does this mean you are +1 game? :)
If by that you mean having redeemed it, negative. And if I do get in, I just might cancel out to see this show go on for a bit longer. ;D
benjiir: Does this mean you are +1 game? :)
ThomasGoG: If by that you mean having redeemed it, negative. And if I do get in, I just might cancel out to see this show go on for a bit longer. ;D
lol :)
Yeah, it's been way past 10 minutes. I'm assuming someone's got it by now?