It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Very strange. I think GOG are trying to impede the ninjaness of my giveaway. According to my gifts it's open.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by wpegg
wpegg: Very strange. I think GOG are trying to impede the ninjaness of my giveaway. According to my giveaway it's open.
If someone is at the "Reedem" part of the code, the code will show up as used. If the person decides not to redeem it (or can't, as is my case), when he/she presses cancel, code will be available again.
Not sure if there is a delay between the cancel and the available again though, if that is the case, wait a bit more and try again.
wpegg: Very strange. I think GOG are trying to impede the ninjaness of my giveaway. According to my giveaway it's open.
JMich: If someone is at the "Reedem" part of the code, the code will show up as used. If the person decides not to redeem it (or can't, as is my case), when he/she presses cancel, code will be available again.
Not sure if there is a delay between the cancel and the available again though, if that is the case, wait a bit more and try again.
Exactly!
JMich: If someone is at the "Reedem" part of the code, the code will show up as used. If the person decides not to redeem it (or can't, as is my case), when he/she presses cancel, code will be available again.
I see, thanks. Guess I'll see what happens to it. Was meant to be a ninja gift :).
benderz: Already used, but not by me. Thanks for the generosity :-)
wpegg: Not according to my screen...
I tried it but said invalid - probably my eyes though lmao :)
I think this is the case, too. GOG's fix for the doubly-redeemed code bug.
wpegg: Very strange. I think GOG are trying to impede the ninjaness of my giveaway. According to my gifts it's open.
Says Redeemed here: check screenshot
Attachments:
adambiser: I think this is the case, too. GOG's fix for the doubly-redeemed code bug.
I think the problem with the old doubly-redeemed was that once you were in the "Redeem" part of the code, you would get the game(s), no matter how many others were at that part as well. This implementation does seem better, even if it does deter the ninjas a bit more.
No matter, practice and you'll be a better ninja :P
adambiser: I think this is the case, too. GOG's fix for the doubly-redeemed code bug.
JMich: I think the problem with the old doubly-redeemed was that once you were in the "Redeem" part of the code, you would get the game(s), no matter how many others were at that part as well. This implementation does seem better, even if it does deter the ninjas a bit more.
No matter, practice and you'll be a better ninja :P
Exactly. The new way blocks everyone else out while one decides about redeeming. I wonder how long the timeout is...
Post edited August 19, 2012 by adambiser
OMG OMG OMG wpegg - it gave me the chance to redeem, but I own it - thank you so so much for sharing this +1 :)

edit - time out is not long :) a min or 2
Post edited August 19, 2012 by Ian
So we're waiting for a timeout? Fantastic. GOG have taken my final ninja giveaway, and implemented it as standard, for the game I gave away in that giveaway. Gotta love irony.
Ian: OMG OMG OMG wpegg - it gave me the chance to redeem, but I own it - thank you so so much for sharing this +1 :)
LOL. what was it?
What did I just walk into...?
Ian: OMG OMG OMG wpegg - it gave me the chance to redeem, but I own it - thank you so so much for sharing this +1 :)
adambiser: LOL. what was it?
It has not been redeemed, it is not my place to say sorry lol
So it turned into wierd way ;)