It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

antone else want Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 ?
Ian: antone else want Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 ?
Yes, I want.
Ian: antone else want Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 ?
AlexHedgehog: Yes, I want.
check ur pm
Ian: check ur pm
Yay, Thank You very much ^^.
wow, one washroom break. You got another one for me?
AlexHedgehog: Yay, Thank You very much ^^.
your welcome :)
It's not much, but i still have that Trine 2 -75% discount cuppon, hope some1 will maKe use of it.

89II8-GBXDG-A?AEG
Trid: It's not much, but i still have that Trine 2 -75% discount cuppon, hope some1 will maKe use of it.

89II8-GBXDG-A?AEG
Already taken ^.^ Shy ninja is here ! ;o
lynek: Already taken ^.^ Shy ninja is here ! ;o
Well, as long as he didn't missunderstand "- 75% disscount" with "free game" and he will use the cupon, it's fine. You want one too? Maybe I will find another one.
lynek: Already taken ^.^ Shy ninja is here ! ;o
Trid: Well, as long as he didn't missunderstand "- 75% disscount" with "free game" and he will use the cupon, it's fine. You want one too? Maybe I will find another one.
Would be great :)
Trid: Well, as long as he didn't missunderstand "- 75% disscount" with "free game" and he will use the cupon, it's fine. You want one too? Maybe I will find another one.
lynek: Would be great :)
Sadly, the last cupon I have for Trine 2 is for collector edition, that cost a little more, but if you still want it just tell me.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Trid
lynek: Would be great :)
Trid: Sadly, the last cupon I have for Trine 2 is for collector edition, that cost a little more, but if you still want it just tell me.
Yea i will take care of it ^^
lynek: Yea i will take care of it ^^
Then check your PM

And if any1 want Trine 1 -75% discount cupon, just quote this post, the 1st one win :)
I will check it when I wake up :)

lynek quote - don't count :P
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Trid
Trid: Then check your PM

And if any1 want Trine 1 -75% discount cupon, just quote this post, the 1st one win :)
Thank you very much ^.^
Trid: Then check your PM

lynek quote - don't count :P
He didn't count you say?