It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: RnR? It's something like Hard Truck was?
It's a big rig driving simulator, from what I hear. I'm pretty sure it's fairly realistic too with realistic objectives.
Attachments:
steam.png (350 Kb)
Post edited August 11, 2012 by makr3la
Trid: RnR? It's something like Hard Truck was?
johnki: It's a big rig driving simulator, from what I hear. I'm pretty sure it's fairly realistic too with realistic objectives.
So it's indeed like Hard Truck :)

Apart from that, here is the Painkiller Beta key, IPLZM-LI8FV-7Y?F8 that I got when i was testing if the page (that i posted in this thread some time ago) was working.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Trid
makr3la:
Thank you so much, I redeemed that :)
Attachments:
steam.png (325 Kb)
makr3la:
damn lmao - wish i had waited - thanks for your generosity (not redeemed) +1
makr3la:
Thank you very much :)
makr3la:
I couldn't tell what was the game there ;)
Ian: Thank you so much, I redeemed that :)
lynek: Thank you very much :)
You welcome! Enjoy the games :)
makr3la:
Trid: I couldn't tell what was the game there ;)
I redeemed world of goo

2nd was toki tori I believe
Ian: I redeemed world of goo

2nd was toki tori I believe
Ah yea, world of goo was easy, I was talking about the second one ;)
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Trid
Trid: Apart from that, here is the Painkiller Beta key, IPLZM-LI8FV-7Y?F8 that I got when i was testing if the page (that i posted in this thread some time ago) was working.
Thanks, I redeemed it. Wanted to try it since I liked the original Painkiller. Any idea if it's singleplayer, multiplayer or both?

makr3la:
I own both of those but I'm going to +1 both of your posts because the images are so cool.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by johnki
Squint your eyes :D
Trid: Apart from that, here is the Painkiller Beta key, IPLZM-LI8FV-7Y?F8 that I got when i was testing if the page (that i posted in this thread some time ago) was working.
johnki: Thanks, I redeemed it. Wanted to try it since I liked the original Painkiller. Any idea if it's singleplayer, multiplayer or both?
multi
johnki: Thanks, I redeemed it. Wanted to try it since I liked the original Painkiller. Any idea if it's singleplayer, multiplayer or both?
Tbh, don't have idea, the fact i got this was just accident :)