It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Garugo: Figured it out! Thank you, hucklebarry!
Gratz! (hope you enjoy the game, its one of my favorites ;) )

FYI, I cut off the "sleep" from the Sleep Inn pic to try and help... guess it didn't :(
Recsam511: Pitman (Desura) - Round 2! :D

1. PS84H

2. YSXSL

3. YJYLF

4. PP2HQ

5. 6ZNIV

PS: Ops! maybe i've confused the third entry with the fifth ;)
drxenija: Thanks! finally got something this week. One bite for a hungry ninja :P
Your welcome! Enjoy the game :)
Another Pitman (Desura):

GOVN(x)-G(x-1)YY(3x)-(2x+6)ZKNK-P(y)LV(y+2)-ZA(x+3y+6)ZD
Austrobogulator: Another Pitman (Desura):

GOVN(x)-G(x-1)YY(3x)-(2x+6)ZKNK-P(y)LV(y+2)-ZA(x+3y+6)ZD
Thanks, redeemed :)
Another Pitman for Desura:
IWRKO
E03OZ
SNFKJ
RGHJ3
A2RT9
klaattu:
I grabbed this one, klaattu. Thank you and +1!
Lots of these Pitman things flying around so early in the morning.
ThomasGoG: Lots of these Pitman things flying around so early in the morning.
They come from EU/AU so its not early morning for them. :P
ThomasGoG: Lots of these Pitman things flying around so early in the morning.
Lexor: They come from EU/AU so its not early morning for them. :P
Good point. Leave it to the lazy American to be wrong on all accounts. :D
high rated
Here's another code for Pitman. It's my first time posting here, and since it seems like it's customary to include puzzles, I hid the code in a little story. It isn't a good story, but I hope you still enjoy it.

High up on Yellow mountain, a herd of Ponies arrived to Hunt the Indigenous rabbit population. a Few of the Upper-class Bunnies decided that in 3 days, they'll enact their Plan for survival. Lots of Opportune and Jovial remarks were made, and it took 7 hours before the Querulous bunny council agreed to the plan. Hopes and dreams of the bunnies laid with the Xylophone of rabbit Lore for only its never-Yielding metallic bars could Repel their enemy. as soon as a loud tune was played on the instrument, the Younger ponies fell to their knees; 4 more Quickly joined them While the last 5 fled. that night, the bunnies celebrated their victory with fresh cabbages and a chorus of thumps.
Dokusai: Here's another code for Pitman. It's my first time posting here, and since it seems like it's customary to include puzzles, I hid the code in a little story. It isn't a good story, but I hope you still enjoy it.

High up on Yellow mountain, a herd of Ponies arrived to Hunt the Indigenous rabbit population. a Few of the Upper-class Bunnies decided that in 3 days, they'll enact their Plan for survival. Lots of Opportune and Jovial remarks were made, and it took 7 hours before the Querulous bunny council agreed to the plan. Hopes and dreams of the bunnies laid with the Xylophone of rabbit Lore for only its never-Yielding metallic bars could Repel their enemy. as soon as a loud tune was played on the instrument, the Younger ponies fell to their knees; 4 more Quickly joined them While the last 5 fled. that night, the bunnies celebrated their victory with fresh cabbages and a chorus of thumps.
Not signing up for Desura again to get this, but props for your generosity and for presenting in an innovative way.
Dokusai: Here's another code for Pitman. It's my first time posting here, and since it seems like it's customary to include puzzles, I hid the code in a little story.
You certainly don't have to put things in riddles, but some enjoy them all the same. It helps to spread games out in ways rather than who is simply online at the time (or the most) and it gives people something to do during the day if they have to be online rather than gaming ;)

+1 for the give away
Dokusai: Here's another code for Pitman. It's my first time posting here, and since it seems like it's customary to include puzzles, I hid the code in a little story. It isn't a good story, but I hope you still enjoy it.
I got the code, thanks so much! :D, and nice story too, +1 to you! ;)
i put a pitman desura key in the gifting thread an hour ago - not claimed that i know of - post 4264
i666an: i put a pitman desura key in the gifting thread an hour ago - not claimed that i know of - post 4264
I told you that you made it too hard..... ;p