It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Forgot to mention in my hint above that 11 and 12... are both also numbers ;)
This is probably too much (I'm no good at subtle hints), but it should clear up most of the confusion. L = Letter. N = Number.

1. NLNN

2. LLLL

3. LLNN

4. LLLL
hucklebarry: This is probably too much (I'm no good at subtle hints), but it should clear up most of the confusion. L = Letter. N = Number.

1. NLNN

2. LLLL

3. LLNN

4. LLLL
I wonder if anybody who has a script to snag Steam codes will end up entering this due to the similar format.
hucklebarry: This is probably too much (I'm no good at subtle hints), but it should clear up most of the confusion. L = Letter. N = Number.

1. NLNN

2. LLLL

3. LLNN

4. LLLL
ThomasGoG: I wonder if anybody who has a script to snag Steam codes will end up entering this due to the similar format.
LOL, surely STEAM would enjoy the lesson of using more than 2 characters for a game code if they were successful? ;)
hucklebarry: LOL, surely STEAM would enjoy the lesson of using more than 2 characters for a game code if they were successful? ;)
Just tested it to be safe, and sadly Steam seems to have caught on to us already. Darn. xD
Can we get a proper hint for 8? Or maybe a little more info on 11?
Number 8 is a simple question. The answer isn't Q or W... its the question ;)

For number 11, that is a still of a scene from Community (TV show) where they are fighting in space. Now that you know its a number, is there a saying or terminology that would fit with the picture?
^___^ I got it; I don't think I should take it though. Thanks though for the giveaway :P
Austrobogulator: ^___^ I got it; I don't think I should take it though. Thanks though for the giveaway :P
What game is it? Or was that already meantioned and I oversaw it?
Austrobogulator: ^___^ I got it; I don't think I should take it though. Thanks though for the giveaway :P
moonshineshadow: What game is it? Or was that already meantioned and I oversaw it?
Already mentioned; also, it's Journeyman 3.
Wow, longest code cracking in this thread yet?
ThomasGoG: Wow, longest code cracking in this thread yet?
Hm, I'm sure there's been longer.

I haven't asked Hucklebarry's permission, but here's a bit of a hint: Whenever there's a picture of a bee, the answer is 'B'
Austrobogulator: Hm, I'm sure there's been longer.

I haven't asked Hucklebarry's permission, but here's a bit of a hint: Whenever there's a picture of a bee, the answer is 'B'
I made it as far as the space one and gave up. Not sure I'd even play a point and click right now anyways, lol. Might end up solving the key just for grins and giggles, so thanks for the hint.
Austrobogulator: Hm, I'm sure there's been longer.

ThomasGoG: I made it as far as the space one and gave up. Not sure I'd even play a point and click right now anyways, lol. Might end up solving the key just for grins and giggles, so thanks for the hint.
:P

Yep, I was just solving because solving things is fun. As for an actual hint, Barry mentioned the actual TV show that it was from, I just searched from there.
Austrobogulator:
I found the show before but still don't know the number there. I've tried just about everything I can think of and still haven't figured it out.

Best of luck to everyone else!