It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guys, I am determined not to let it anger me when peeps don't say thanks. However I do find it kind of sad.
Another Giveaway
te_lanus: Another Giveaway
Thank you for the heads up :)
Lol, you seem to be logged in whenever someone posts in here....you got some secret ninja skill or app we don't know about or something? 0.o

;)
i666an: guys, I am determined not to let it anger me when peeps don't say thanks. However I do find it kind of sad.
Bah, they're just bastards, don't worry about it :)
i666an: guys, I am determined not to let it anger me when peeps don't say thanks. However I do find it kind of sad.
Licurg: Bah, they're just bastards, don't worry about it :)
lol, subtle mate :))
GameRager: Lol, you seem to be logged in whenever someone posts in here....you got some secret ninja skill or app we don't know about or something? 0.o

;)
Who Me?

I've got a ninja skill, it's called being lazy at work.
Licurg: Bah, they're just bastards, don't worry about it :)
i666an: lol, subtle mate :))
If it makes you feel any better, this thread has lots of lurkers who don't even have an account here on GOG. If you really wanna make sure whatever you give away goes to a GOGer, your best bet would be to do something like "first person to post a reply to my post get's PMed a code for Game X(Steam/GOG)". But that would kinda ruin the fun :P
Licurg: But that would kinda ruin the fun :P
And can cause PM spam :P
Licurg: But that would kinda ruin the fun :P
Lexor: And can cause PM spam :P
No, I meant reply to the post on the thread, not by PM :)
Licurg: ...
Ah, sry :)
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/what_games_have_you_won_from_giveaways_on_gog_and_actually_played/post43
got it, thanx
Still available... are you sure?
What was it?