It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ThomasGoG: I'm beginning to feel guilty about getting these codes and not giving anything back, so an odd question.

Are there any 3DS owners on here who would like a free Space-Tower defense game?
Austrobogulator: Maybe? How do you go about gifting (or receiving) a 3DS game?
If you log into the Eshop on the 3DS, there is an option for entering a download code, I happen to have a code Starship Defense...
Austrobogulator: Maybe? How do you go about gifting (or receiving) a 3DS game?
ThomasGoG: If you log into the Eshop on the 3DS, there is an option for entering a download code, I happen to have a code Starship Defense...
Alright, sure.
Oh, that reminds me, in case you didn't see my post from a few days ago, I've still got a Beta Key for SMITE, the DOTA-like game that is played from a third-person perspective. Anyone interested?
Austrobogulator: Alright, sure.
The check is in the mail.

Edit: Due my failing to look at Nintendo's region locking, this code is up for grabs again.

So... anybody in North America who wants a copy of Starship Defense for the 3DS, reply or PM, and it is yours.

Apologies to Austrobogulator for the screw up.
Post edited July 29, 2012 by ThomasGoG
high rated
$10 of In-Game Items for Stronghold Kingdoms (online game - free to play!)

Limited to: Puerto Rico, United States

0896-1F86-0B47-932E

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083LD2TE/ref=amb_link_363929622_5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0SC8N1M1X476K6JY7CAS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1381257522&pf_rd_i=5267605011

As much as I loved the Stronghold series, I don't see myself playing online. Whoever wants it, hope you enjoy it!
Jennywenny: $10 of In-Game Items for Stronghold Kingdoms (online game - free to play!)

Limited to: Puerto Rico, United States

0896-1F86-0B47-932E

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083LD2TE/ref=amb_link_363929622_5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0SC8N1M1X476K6JY7CAS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1381257522&pf_rd_i=5267605011

As much as I loved the Stronghold series, I don't see myself playing online. Whoever wants it, hope you enjoy it!
Can't say I'm interested in another online only game, but props for your generosity. (Not claimed)
I wonder where all the ninjas are tonight.
they might be honing their skill on another site out there
So sad........if it were a bit more active codes might start dropping from the sky....like so many resplendently shimmering raindrops.
GameRager: So sad........if it were a bit more active codes might start dropping from the sky....like so many resplendently shimmering raindrops.
Hello!
GameRager: So sad........if it were a bit more active codes might start dropping from the sky....like so many resplendently shimmering raindrops.
slaktarn: Hello!
Hello...I lost a code in here.....could you help me find it? ;)

2nd: -X76U-MXT9

(claimed)
Post edited July 30, 2012 by GameRager
Found it. Other ninjas are asleep tonight? Thanks, man :)
bsu: Found it. Other ninjas are asleep tonight? Thanks, man :)
Ninjas need sleep too, I guess. :)
Well, I got to sleep too. Good night :)
bsu: Found it. Other ninjas are asleep tonight? Thanks, man :)
GameRager: Ninjas need sleep too, I guess. :)
I think they are on vaccation on the Bahamas