It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Puzzle Agent Steam code for the fastest:
29J0J-9K4JJ-96HZY
kalmis666: Puzzle Agent Steam code for the fastest:
29J0J-9K4JJ-96HZY
It is already gone, thanks anyway :-)
29J0J-9K4JJ-96HZY
You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend… those with loaded guns, and those with Puzzle Agent. I have Puzzle Agent. Thank duder :)
29J0J-9K4JJ-96HZY
makr3la: You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend… those with loaded guns, and those with Puzzle Agent. I have Puzzle Agent. Thank duder :)
I don't know what you mean by ''loaded guns'' (if it is a euphemism) but i sure got to have it since i don't have puzzle agent
makr3la: You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend… those with loaded guns, and those with Puzzle Agent. I have Puzzle Agent. Thank duder :)
slaktarn: I don't know what you mean by ''loaded guns'' (if it is a euphemism) but i sure got to have it since i don't have puzzle agent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a97cOa2Sy9A

/e: Inspired by kalmis666's avatar :)
Post edited July 24, 2012 by makr3la
29J0J-9K4JJ-96HZY
I was too slow lol, thanks for the giveaway :)
makr3la: Thank duder :)
np mate
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :))

Cargo: The Quest For Gravity -

99CZY

LBI0*

EAMI8

* = 7
i666an: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :))

99CZY

LBI0*

EAMI8

* = 7
was about to redeem it, but not sure i would like it, so i restrained myself
i666an: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :))

99CZY

LBI0*

EAMI8

* = 7
Came in on it under a minute after posted and boom, it was already gone.

Ninjas have struck again.
ThomasGoG: Came in on it under a minute after posted and boom, it was already gone.

Can't be, Ninjas have manners!
ThomasGoG: Came in on it under a minute after posted and boom, it was already gone.

slaktarn: Can't be, Ninjas have manners!
not naughty ninja's :(

the main reason I tend to do comps now tbh, to stop scripters - but i do gift peeps on the sly as well lol :)
Post edited July 24, 2012 by i666an
i666an: not naughty ninja's :(

the main reason I tend to do comps now tbh, to stop scripters - but i do gift peeps on the sly as well lol :)
You can just change the code a bit to avoid scripters, I normally mix the code with the name of the game it is for. So people need to find out which game and then seperate the code :D

moonshineshadow: You can just change the code a bit to avoid scripters, I normally mix the code with the name of the game it is for. So people need to find out which game and then seperate the code :D
good idea :) +1

moonshineshadow: You can just change the code a bit to avoid scripters, I normally mix the code with the name of the game it is for. So people need to find out which game and then seperate the code :D
where do you post your codes? i don't see that format here.