It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: It's not even loading anymore for me xD
Same here
For me2, i bet it's cuz lugum spaming it all the time :D
Trid: For me2, i bet it's cuz lugum spaming it all the time :D
lugum is bit busy ATM.
His scripts on the other hand are busy too xD
Trid: For me2, i bet it's cuz lugum spaming it all the time :D
IronStar: lugum is bit busy ATM.
His scripts on the other hand are busy too xD
and yes i underpay them :p
It seems redeeming Steam codes is unreliable as well. Even the ones that have been ninja'ed should say so.

Now everything is giving me "Invalid Product Code".
santos00: It seems redeeming Steam codes is unreliable as well. Even the ones that have been ninja'ed should say so.

Could be that you triggered the BanHammer. Give an hour or so, and the Ban will be lifted automatically
santos00: It seems redeeming Steam codes is unreliable as well. Even the ones that have been ninja'ed should say so.

te_lanus: Could be that you triggered the BanHammer. Give an hour or so, and the Ban will be lifted automatically
Like magic:P
I've got a Trine 2 discount on tap, anybody interested?

Edit of Edit: of an Edit: Won another Trine 1 key (5th win so far, except one didn't actually send to me) and it's up for grabs too. Reply if you'd like it.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by ThomasGoG
Steam key for Trine Discount Coupon 75%
T58D8-2EH78-KLYVG

te_lanus: Could be that you triggered the BanHammer. Give an hour or so, and the Ban will be lifted automatically
You would think they would have some kind of message saying I entered too many codes in too short a time or something.

How can a guy practice his l33t ninja skills when they keep banning you??
santos00: You would think they would have some kind of message saying I entered too many codes in too short a time or something.

How can a guy practice his l33t ninja skills when they keep banning you??
It is if you enter to many invalid codes...nothing else
Frozen Alien Ninja!

The first one to reply by quoting this post and adding the name of the game will get the Steam code for it! (Just to make sure no bots or aliens will snatch it.)
Leroux: Frozen Alien Ninja!

The first one to reply by quoting this post and adding the name of the game will get the Steam code for it! (Just to make sure no bots or aliens will snatch it.)
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Leroux: Frozen Alien Ninja!

enclaver:
Congratulations, you are the lucky winner! :)
enclaver:
Leroux: Congratulations, you are the lucky winner! :)
Thank you m8 :)