It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

slaktarn: amazing that you haven't got any other replying to you untill now
TVs_Frank: Nobody wanted to catch necrotizing fasciitis.
good thing i already am vaccinated for that

what i meant in my previous post was that somebody (ie lugum) usually is all over any new post in this thread
Post edited July 15, 2012 by slaktarn
slaktarn: good thing i already am vaccinated for that

what i meant in my previous post was that somebody (ie lugum) usually is all over any new post in this thread
lugum is bit busier than usual today.

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/upcoming_game_screenshot_guessing_contest
Turba -

83HLA

FE2Z8

NFTZB

steam
i666an:
Not redeeming, but +1!
i666an: Turba -

83HLA

FE2Z8

NFTZB

steam
Thank you for the game! :)

IronStar: lugum is bit busier than usual today.
now i am not and its all quiet :|
IronStar: lugum is bit busier than usual today.
lugum: now i am not and its all quiet :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2K74tu-RU

I guess everyone is off playing games they waited for, and got cheap at Steam sale. At least I am.

Oh and while you're at it, check out Project Freedom. It's amazing amount of fun for 70 cents.
lugum: now i am not and its all quiet :|
IronStar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2K74tu-RU

I guess everyone is off playing games they waited for, and got cheap at Steam sale. At least I am.

Oh and while you're at it, check out Project Freedom. It's amazing amount of fun for 70 cents.
oh so wait people aren't interested in a screenshot guessing contest with 16 games to win? :o
IronStar: I guess everyone is off playing games they waited for, and got cheap at Steam sale. At least I am.
Yeah, but i'm loyal to GOG ;)

I would have bought L.A noir for sure at the price steam had it, but i want drm free! I hope GOG gets some games like those in the future. By the time i have completed my backlog, it might be here, lol.
Post edited July 15, 2012 by gameon
IronStar: I guess everyone is off playing games they waited for, and got cheap at Steam sale. At least I am.
gameon: Yeah, but i'm loyal to GOG ;)

I would have bought L.A noir for sure at the price steam had it, but i want drm free! I hope GOG gets some games like those in the future. By the time i have completed my backlog, it might be here, lol.
:-) I still hate steam, but they do have incredible sales at this time...

We all love GOG, but it's OK to snatch few games here and there. :P

We can't really expect Valve here any time soon can we? :D
sorry I was playing the Qube demo, and its damn good lol - i can, i can't, i can, i ca.....oh fgs lmao

Of course we are interested in your comp lugum, thanks for your effort :)

N0x0ss: :-) I still hate steam, but they do have incredible sales at this time...
Will you join us over there if we give you some cookies? :P
i666an: sorry I was playing the Qube demo, and its damn good lol - i can, i can't, i can, i ca.....oh fgs lmao

Of course we are interested in your comp lugum, thanks for your effort :)
...and I was just about to ask you is it any good over there.
Post edited July 15, 2012 by IronStar
N0x0ss: :-) I still hate steam, but they do have incredible sales at this time...
IronStar: Will you join us over there if we give you some cookies? :P
N0x0ss will join if he gets Skyrim and LA noire, lol.