It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thx for the giveaway, i don't like multiplayer so i will skip this for someone who does.
high rated
Rodzaju: Dust 514 (ground combat in Eve online universe) Beta key.
Redeemable via PS3 network
9HB8-4BNR-H26M
Here is a new one:

J8BR-34NG-Q65L
Rodzaju: Dust 514 (ground combat in Eve online universe) Beta key.
Redeemable via PS3 network
9HB8-4BNR-H26M
benderz: Here is a new one:

J8BR-34NG-Q65L
I wonder if EVE will ever be fun to play(Not trolling...I just don't find it very fun to play what is basically a financial simulation with space battles. I loved E&B more as it had enemies to fight besides other players & more missions to perform, but then the company canned it. I'm still waiting on E&B 2.....as if that'll ever happen....:(...).

+1 for the giveaway, at any rate.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by GameRager
no giveaway keys for max payne 3?? come on it's really cheap now ;);)

* yes i have no shame at the moment ;)
Post edited July 13, 2012 by xxxIndyxxx
xxxIndyxxx: no giveaway keys for max payne 3?? come on it's really cheap now ;);)

No no, you know what's really cheap now? That beautiful Star Wars bundle...
xxxIndyxxx: no giveaway keys for max payne 3?? come on it's really cheap now ;);)

ThomasGoG: No no, you know what's really cheap now? That beautiful Star Wars bundle...
naah, every self respecting jedi already has the ones worth playing... Now about that max payne 3 game....
Post edited July 13, 2012 by xxxIndyxxx
Stop filling George's pockets, dammit!

ThomasGoG: No no, you know what's really cheap now? That beautiful Star Wars bundle...
You know what? you should be here instead
xxxIndyxxx: naah, every self respecting jedi already has the ones worth playing... Now about that max payne 3 game....
Seeing as I joined Steam just for that pack, this self respecting Sith doesn't have many of them. (Though I do have Battlefront 1, KOTOR 2, Jedi Knight 2, Empire at War Gold on PC, and a few other SW games for my consoles)
slaktarn: You know what? you should be here instead
Yeah but that thread is serious, we are joking around, or are we.... yes we are.

*jedi mind trick: you will gift me max payne 3 * wave of hand *
slaktarn: You know what? you should be here instead
xxxIndyxxx: Yeah but that thread is serious, we are joking around, or are we.... yes we are.

Your pathetic trickery is nothing compared to the dark side of the force. Hand over that Star Wars pack or I resurrect Jar-Jar.
Speaking of star wars
xxxIndyxxx: Yeah but that thread is serious, we are joking around, or are we.... yes we are.

ThomasGoG: Your pathetic trickery is nothing compared to the dark side of the force. Hand over that Star Wars pack or I resurrect Jar-Jar.
Please resurrect Jar-Jar, and put him in a star trek movie :D

ThomasGoG: Your pathetic trickery is nothing compared to the dark side of the force. Hand over that Star Wars pack or I resurrect Jar-Jar.
That doesn't scare me. Fear is the path to the dork side. By the way even the sith can't handle jar jar, so your sith spit doesn't fool me.
That is pretty cool. I remember reading about another fan correction a few years ago (I forget the name) and this one looks equally as good. The other stuck strictly to the original release using the laser disc as a basis.

I'll keep an eye on this one.