It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Is it taken?
adambiser: Not unless Licurg changes his mind before you answer this:
Do you want it if it's not taken?
Yes, I would. Thanks. :)
johnki:
PM sent! Enjoy!
Licurg:
Not a problem. Understood. I prefer GOG myself, too. :)
Post edited July 12, 2012 by adambiser
Awesome giveaway adambiser :-)
johnki:
adambiser: PM sent! Enjoy!
Licurg:
adambiser: Not a problem. Understood. I prefer GOG myself, too. :)
I giveaway what I can, and I do understand most ppl prefer gog, but please understand, sometimes you don't get a choice with bundles. Sorry
i666an: I giveaway what I can, and I do understand most ppl prefer gog, but please understand, sometimes you don't get a choice with bundles. Sorry
Didn't intend what I wrote to be taken as a complaint. I utilize GOG, Steam, and Desura. Each has advantages and disadvantages.

Desura rose in my respects recently when I learned that you can download games without the client.
Post edited July 12, 2012 by adambiser
i666an: I giveaway what I can, and I do understand most ppl prefer gog, but please understand, sometimes you don't get a choice with bundles. Sorry
adambiser: Didn't intend what I wrote to be taken as a complaint. I utilize GOG, Steam, and Desura. Each has advantages and disadvantages.

Desura rose in my respects recently when I learned that you can download games without the client.
No please, I didn't take it as a complait :)

sorry - bad day, I was merely trying to explain to peeps that don't use steam, desura etc, that I dont get a choice sometimes.

I will shut up now, before I dig a bigger hole - please dont think badly of me, as I said rough day
i666an:
No problems. Just making sure. :) Completely understand what you mean.
Just got here, to see what's going on... and I have to say to i666an, I don't think there is somebody that thinks bad of you. You're very generous, and also adambiser. Both of you are good guys :D
Seeing as a code for Razor 2: Hidden skies was gifted (and gone) an hour ago while mine have been up for grab in almost a week now... don't get all of the ninjas logic... or they just missed it... if that is the case here you go again

HQ8GQ-9HP3M-G4KW2
Post edited July 12, 2012 by slaktarn
slaktarn:
Are you sure it hasn't been redeemed and just no one said thanks? I didn't check.
slaktarn:
adambiser: Are you sure it hasn't been redeemed and just no one said thanks? I didn't check.
I just checked it & it looks like it is still available.
slaktarn: Seeing as a code for Razor 2: Hidden skies was gifted (and gone) an hour ago while mine have been up for grab in almost a week now... don't get all of the ninjas logic... or they just missed it... if that is the case here you go again

HQ8GQ-9HP3M-G4KW2
Didn't see it. But seems some other ninja stole his one :D
Rodzaju: I just checked it & it looks like it is still available.
Wait, you can check that if you already have the game? Every time I tried that, I got the "You already own this" message instead of the "Duplicate code" message even when the key was redeemed.

Or I just don't remember correctly.
Rodzaju: I just checked it & it looks like it is still available.
adambiser: Wait, you can check that if you already have the game? Every time I tried that, I got the "You already own this" message instead of the "Duplicate code" message even when the key was redeemed.

Or I just don't remember correctly.
Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...

I thought you got a "duplicate code" if it had been used & a "You already own this" if it hadn't.
Rodzaju:
Since te_lanus said it was already redeemed, I checked slaktarn's code and got the "Product Already Owned" message.

Steam isn't very helpful with this.