It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Ungunbu: the 1st one saying "i'm stupid" receives a prize
Whatever. i'm stupid.
low rated
^ and someone actually fell for it
high rated
I make it a point never to state the obvious, but thank you for the offer. :D
low rated
Ungunbu: the 1st one saying "i'm stupid" receives a prize
Chippas: Whatever. i'm stupid.
this is embarassing to say the least
low rated
Venhiem: ^ and someone actually fell for it
Don't lie to yourself. In someone's eyes, you're stupid aswell. Honesty lasts longest.
low rated
Venhiem: ^ and someone actually fell for it
Chippas: Don't lie to yourself. In someone's eyes, you're stupid aswell. Honesty lasts longest.
so you actually think you are stupid?
Chippas: Whatever. i'm stupid.
Ungunbu: this is embarassing to say the least
So what's his prize? ;)
low rated
spoderman: So what's his prize? ;)
shame
low rated
Chippas: Don't lie to yourself. In someone's eyes, you're stupid aswell. Honesty lasts longest.
Ungunbu: so you actually think you are stupid?
I'm saying i'm not perfect, in any sense of the word. To some people, i might seem stupid. To me though, it all makes perfect sense.
Chippas: I'm saying i'm not perfect, in any sense of the word. To some people, i might seem stupid. To me though, it all makes perfect sense.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d2lmeN5F53U/SaiO4CdNZAI/AAAAAAAAArY/cK6YHHlJhM0/s400/stupid-1.jpg
Just a joke, i am not with him actually.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by lugum
low rated
Chippas: I'm saying i'm not perfect, in any sense of the word. To some people, i might seem stupid. To me though, it all makes perfect sense.
come on your dignity is more valuable than any free game!
low rated
Ungunbu: come on your dignity is more valuable than any free game!
You didn't say the prize included any free games. You said prize? So my prize is a free game?

Neat.

Edit: Also implying my dignity is somewhat connected to what i say on a forum? It's funny how we view things differently.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Chippas
If I am stupid, I do not think well. But if I do not think well, I'm probably wrong in thinking I'm stupid. So I'm not stupid. But then, my thought should be true! So I'm stupid.
And so on.
low rated
ExiL0n: If I am stupid, I do not think well. But if I do not think well, I'm probably wrong in thinking I'm stupid. So I'm not stupid. But then, my thought should be true! So I'm stupid.
And so on.
sophisme
Ungunbu: come on your dignity is more valuable than any free game!
Chippas: You didn't say the prize included any free games. You said prize? So my prize is a free game?

Neat.
you never surrender i see
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Ungunbu
low rated
Ungunbu: you never surrender i see
Never surrender? I explained my case. I have yet to see deliverance. This was all a prank? Or as they say nowadays, a "social experiment"?