It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GastonArg: I love crows! :D
Tarnicus: Beautiful photo. Reminds me of what I wake up to each day with Currawongs(cousin to Crow) but sometimes they want to come in and say hi. This one left a berry in the cat food bowl after eating the biscuits lol
Beautiful animal the Currawongs and what a polite little buddy you got there :P
pimpmonkey2382: Only scary if you intend on scamming people.
Tarnicus: That does appear to be the type that gets worried most about this sort of thing. If someone were to investigate me on the net(as I have done myself) they would uncover a treasure trove of insanity. If ANYONE finds a picture of an erect penis wrapped in a cow pattern blanket, that is MINE and I want it back!! :)
The cow wrapped penis was more along the lines of what I meant. With sufficient skill somebody could find everything they wanted on anyone.
high rated
Tarnicus: That does appear to be the type that gets worried most about this sort of thing. If someone were to investigate me on the net(as I have done myself) they would uncover a treasure trove of insanity. If ANYONE finds a picture of an erect penis wrapped in a cow pattern blanket, that is MINE and I want it back!! :)
8thSage: The cow wrapped penis was more along the lines of what I meant. With sufficient skill somebody could find everything they wanted on anyone.
Yes whatever we put up on the net, even if it is deleted is still there for the most part. My interest is only in calling people on their bullshit here so generous people can make more informed decisions as to where their gifts go. I have learned in my older age to respect people's privacy, so I won't post anything other than relates to these forums. If someone is stupid enough to post their email address, from which a myriad of information can be found, that is their issue not mine. I only linked the above posts to clarify Venheim's lie. I didn't post their email address here as that is too vindictive. He is a kid from a privileged upbringing with a lack of direction for his intelligence. Those into social engineering aren't the happiest people in life but they need to learn lessons if they wish to mix with others in a positive manner. I was this kid when I was younger to a certain extent, which is why I know the "game" so well.

Yes I am a curious mischievous Crow and I enjoy doing this :) I might appear to or occasionally actually get a bit worked up when I post, it is one of the joys of being bipolar and being unmedicated, but all in all this is good fun for me. I like puzzles. I like following my intuition and finding that inner feeling is spot on with evidence. I'd like to think that if we were more honest with ourselves and each other, we might evolve a little and be nicer to each other as a species. Yes I can dream but I'd rather dream than give up hope :)
Tarnicus: ...
8thSage: Internet detectives are scary. I'd hate to see the dirt you have on the rest of this forum.
Nice profile mate, where did you got it?
Venhiem: Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.

Ah well I thought it does? If I'm the downrepper why would I get downrepped on posts even thanking people? And I got downrepped in a page (i dont remember which) where EVERYONE was getting high rated, and I didnt ask for anything I just made conversation and I got downrepped.

WTF now I'm at -53 I dont care go ahead and call me the downrepper I think what is happening ti my posts proves I'm not doing it to them.
Tarnicus: To quote a long story, this story is bullshit. You asked for a game "Venhiem (4 days ago) "Can anyone send me one at [removed email]? I hadn't registered before and I can't get any. It'd be uber-appreciated!" here http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/AcOvW/free-rush-bros-from-green-man-gaming/page/1#26802949 thus breaking the TOS for Steamgifts(an understandable mistake given how used to you are to asking for stuff)

3 days ago you do you first and only giveaway on Steamgifts http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/2PVze/rush-bros

COINSADENCE!!! Same game you were asking for a gift for your friend with your above sob story.

Looking at your Facebook profile Shahmir, you definitely look 15 but also come from a life of privilege most would never get a sniff at. Your Facebook profile focus is free gifts. Many posts associated with your email are about...FREE gifts. Looking at your Steam profile shows an account full of....FREE gifts.

Noticing a pattern here? Wondering why you are being down-repped? Might be time for you to start a fresh account eh?

You might fool others but you aren't fooling me and I hope that people can start to wake up and understand what the concept of social engineering aka scamming is. The basic premise - people will play you when they figure out who you are and what you want in order to get you to give them what they want.
How do you check on steam a user's facebook if he/she is not in your friend list?
Post edited May 18, 2014 by shawnlee96
Considering Tarnicus' skills to track down Venhiem I'd say he/she has some friends at the CIA.

;)

Just kidding, have a productive week y'all!
high rated
Well Thi4f sucks.

Play Thief!

Goulbap Uliratha between 54.
high rated
Thanks.
high rated
NameGoo: Well Thi4f sucks.

Play Thief!
Magnificent drop, mate. You seem to be reacting rather well with a pretty embarrassing loss ;)
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Spinorial
high rated
NameGoo: Well Thi4f sucks.

Play Thief!

Goulbap Uliratha between 54.
Spinorial: Magnificent drop, mate. You seem to be reacting rather well with a pretty embarrassing loss ;)
They were playing at 1 in the afternoon! I'm blaming it on that!
Thank God I was working and could only listen to it on the radio, would've hated to watch that. Hopefully they bounce back tonight.

But hey, the Ducks lost. :)
high rated
Spinorial: Magnificent drop, mate. You seem to be reacting rather well with a pretty embarrassing loss ;)
NameGoo: They were playing at 1 in the afternoon! I'm blaming it on that!
Thank God I was working and could only listen to it on the radio, would've hated to watch that. Hopefully they bounce back tonight.

And to be fair, the Habs were doing okay for most of the game ;)
high rated
NameGoo: They were playing at 1 in the afternoon! I'm blaming it on that!

Spinorial: And to be fair, the Habs were doing okay for most of the game ;)
They were playing well for part of the second period, from what I heard, didn't even watch the replays. I only hope Price is alright.

Yokovich
[url=Thief ZSS7-499E-JGC-PKZ9][/url]
Post edited May 19, 2014 by NameGoo
high rated
I wish my Blues weren't so bad in the playoffs....
high rated
Anyone one else would like to try Thief?

97-94+1
157+42-193

IShoot4lolz: I wish my Blues weren't so bad in the playoffs....
I know the feeling. But hey, they at least made it to the first round.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by NameGoo
high rated
NameGoo: Anyone one else would like to try Thief?

97-94+1
157+42-193

IShoot4lolz: I wish my Blues weren't so bad in the playoffs....
NameGoo: I know the feeling. But hey, they at least made it to the first round.
Thanks mate, I always wanted to see what these games were all about. :D
And I love the little math bit, I think I might contribute with something similar...
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Exoanthrope
cutting down on my time here. tarnicus's witch hunt left a bad taste in my mouth