It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
team_dota2: Okay, you do have a point there regarding the downrepping so i'll scratch that from my list. But seriously you need to work on your behaviour here dude.

and why the hell is your steamgifts suspended? I have an idea but i'm going to let you answer
Venhiem: Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.
theslitherydeee: You being downrepped doesn't prove anything. Your being downrepped because the only time people see you is when your asking for games. I haven't really seen you talking to anyone on the thread anywhere. The only games I ask for are ones that I am already familiar with enough to know I would want to play them, if I see one that I don't know I go and look it up. By which point its probably already gone, but now I'm introduced to a new game i wasn't aware of.
Venhiem: Ah well I thought it does? If I'm the downrepper why would I get downrepped on posts even thanking people? And I got downrepped in a page (i dont remember which) where EVERYONE was getting high rated, and I didnt ask for anything I just made conversation and I got downrepped.

WTF now I'm at -53 I dont care go ahead and call me the downrepper I think what is happening ti my posts proves I'm not doing it to them.
To quote a long story, this story is bullshit. You asked for a game "Venhiem (4 days ago) "Can anyone send me one at [removed email]? I hadn't registered before and I can't get any. It'd be uber-appreciated!" here http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/AcOvW/free-rush-bros-from-green-man-gaming/page/1#26802949 thus breaking the TOS for Steamgifts(an understandable mistake given how used to you are to asking for stuff)

3 days ago you do you first and only giveaway on Steamgifts http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/2PVze/rush-bros

COINSADENCE!!! Same game you were asking for a gift for your friend with your above sob story.

Looking at your Facebook profile Shahmir, you definitely look 15 but also come from a life of privilege most would never get a sniff at. Your Facebook profile focus is free gifts. Many posts associated with your email are about...FREE gifts. Looking at your Steam profile shows an account full of....FREE gifts.

Noticing a pattern here? Wondering why you are being down-repped? Might be time for you to start a fresh account eh?

You might fool others but you aren't fooling me and I hope that people can start to wake up and understand what the concept of social engineering aka scamming is. The basic premise - people will play you when they figure out who you are and what you want in order to get you to give them what they want.
Venhiem: Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.

Ah well I thought it does? If I'm the downrepper why would I get downrepped on posts even thanking people? And I got downrepped in a page (i dont remember which) where EVERYONE was getting high rated, and I didnt ask for anything I just made conversation and I got downrepped.

WTF now I'm at -53 I dont care go ahead and call me the downrepper I think what is happening ti my posts proves I'm not doing it to them.
Tarnicus: To quote a long story, this story is bullshit. You asked for a game "Venhiem (4 days ago) "Can anyone send me one at [removed email]? I hadn't registered before and I can't get any. It'd be uber-appreciated!" here http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/AcOvW/free-rush-bros-from-green-man-gaming/page/1#26802949 thus breaking the TOS for Steamgifts(an understandable mistake given how used to you are to asking for stuff)

3 days ago you do you first and only giveaway on Steamgifts http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/2PVze/rush-bros

COINSADENCE!!! Same game you were asking for a gift for your friend with your above sob story.

Looking at your Facebook profile Shahmir, you definitely look 15 but also come from a life of privilege most would never get a sniff at. Your Facebook profile focus is free gifts. Many posts associated with your email are about...FREE gifts. Looking at your Steam profile shows an account full of....FREE gifts.

Noticing a pattern here? Wondering why you are being down-repped? Might be time for you to start a fresh account eh?

You might fool others but you aren't fooling me and I hope that people can start to wake up and understand what the concept of social engineering aka scamming is. The basic premise - people will play you when they figure out who you are and what you want in order to get you to give them what they want.
Oh damn nice work.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8el_P4yvfc ]You can't fool owls! [/url]:P

(just bringing a little humor to the thread :D )
high rated
GastonArg: You can't fool owls! :P

Owls are my nemesis as Crow is my totem!
GastonArg: You can't fool owls! :P

Tarnicus: Owls are my nemesis as Crow is my totem!
I love crows! :D
Attachments:

Ah well I thought it does? If I'm the downrepper why would I get downrepped on posts even thanking people? And I got downrepped in a page (i dont remember which) where EVERYONE was getting high rated, and I didnt ask for anything I just made conversation and I got downrepped.

Tarnicus: To quote a long story, this story is bullshit. You asked for a game "Venhiem (4 days ago) "Can anyone send me one at [removed email]? I hadn't registered before and I can't get any. It'd be uber-appreciated!" here http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/AcOvW/free-rush-bros-from-green-man-gaming/page/1#26802949 thus breaking the TOS for Steamgifts(an understandable mistake given how used to you are to asking for stuff)

is investigating forum people your full-time job now? :p
Tarnicus: ...
Internet detectives are scary. I'd hate to see the dirt you have on the rest of this forum.
Tarnicus: Owls are my nemesis as Crow is my totem!
GastonArg: I love crows! :D
Beautiful photo. Reminds me of what I wake up to each day with Currawongs(cousin to Crow) but sometimes they want to come in and say hi. This one left a berry in the cat food bowl after eating the biscuits lol
Attachments:
Tarnicus: ...
8thSage: Internet detectives are scary. I'd hate to see the dirt you have on the rest of this forum.
Only scary if you intend on scamming people.
high rated
Ungunbu: is investigating forum people your full-time job now? :p
Well given I couldn't become a Federal police officer when I was 18 due to colour-blindness, the government agreed to pay me a disability pension in return for doing this. It must be due to some international policing agreement between Poland and Australia :P
GastonArg: I love crows! :D
Tarnicus: Beautiful photo. Reminds me of what I wake up to each day with Currawongs(cousin to Crow) but sometimes they want to come in and say hi. This one left a berry in the cat food bowl after eating the biscuits lol
I love this picture!
Looks like I've stumbled into this forum during an awkward moment, too. Excellent!
high rated
8thSage: Internet detectives are scary. I'd hate to see the dirt you have on the rest of this forum.
pimpmonkey2382: Only scary if you intend on scamming people.
That does appear to be the type that gets worried most about this sort of thing. If someone were to investigate me on the net(as I have done myself) they would uncover a treasure trove of insanity. If ANYONE finds a picture of an erect penis wrapped in a cow pattern blanket, that is MINE and I want it back!! :)
pimpmonkey2382: Only scary if you intend on scamming people.
Tarnicus: That does appear to be the type that gets worried most about this sort of thing. If someone were to investigate me on the net(as I have done myself) they would uncover a treasure trove of insanity. If ANYONE finds a picture of an erect penis wrapped in a cow pattern blanket, that is MINE and I want it back!! :)
Ahahaahah well I have no reason to search you or the pic up so I refuse to do so. xD
Tarnicus: snip
Damn nice find, Tarnicus! +1 for that.

I mean, I always knew he was a scammer, so I never even worried myself with him further. But this, this is a smoking gun! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Hate to see users stoop so low, but love to see them exposed for what they are!