It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got the game,that is of course knowing what it was.I really wanted to try this for a long time,THANKS!
Venhiem: Maybe someone locked it...
vulchor: I haven't heard of that before.
It's when someone pastes the code but does't redeem the game.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by BoneCleaver
BoneCleaver: I got the game,that is of course knowing what it was.I really wanted to try this for a long time,THANKS!
Thanks for at least dropping by and saying that you claimed it. +1 for not grabbing it and ditching.

Edit: Oh, and enjoy! I'm glad it's going to someone who will play it.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by vulchor
low rated
vulchor: I haven't heard of that before.
When someone tries the code but doesn't redeem it the code becomes locked i.e unusable for a while. In retrospect it might have been me that locked it, sorry.

And ninja'd x2
vulchor: the mysterious super-low rep some people have and I was curious to why
Look at my posts in the previous page.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Venhiem
vulchor: the mysterious super-low rep some people have and I was curious to why
Venhiem: Look at my posts in the previous page.
Venheim, you were one of the people I was investigating, that is why I gave my above opinion of you. Some people hate you, but I think you just were greedy right away, and even though you've tried a bit here and there to make a better name for yourself, you just can't dig out of that hole you dug yourself. My post above that one tells my theory on why and how that happens, and how you can fix it.
vulchor: Go ahead Venhiem, I was testing to see if mysteious internet bots would pick it up, but they haven't so it's yours. I think you got yourself into a bad spot by being a little bit greedy when you were new around here, and now it's pretty hard to dig yourself out of that whole even though you try here and there.
Venhiem: I just read what you posted in the classifieds thread and seeing as you think the game is not appropriate for me I'll pass. Thanks for your generosity nonetheless.
Edit: Also its gone by now. Maybe my wait was my demise but I wasn't taking it anyways so guess it doesn't matter.
Damn, why did this post of Venhiem's get low rated? Why is he being down-repped for this? Because he looked at a key, but didn't take it? This shit is complete cowardice, no matter what you think of the guy.

His rep went down by 2 in the time it took us to have that conversation. Give the guy a break whoever you are, it's not like he killed your cat or anything. He has told me before that he's trying to work his way towards a positive rep.

I'd stay out of this ninja thread, Venheim, for a while if you really do want to build your rep up.
low rated
vulchor: Venheim, you were one of the people I was investigating, that is why I gave my above opinion of you. Some people hate you, but I think you just were greedy right away, and even though you've tried a bit here and there to make a better name for yourself, you just can't dig out of that hole you dug yourself. My post above that one tells my theory on why and how that happens, and how you can fix it.
Damn, why did this post of Venhiem's get low rated? Why is he being down-repped for this? Because he looked at a key, but didn't take it? This shit is complete cowardice, no matter what you think of the guy.

His rep went down by 2 in the time it took us to have that conversation. Give the guy a break whoever you are, it's not like he killed your cat or anything. He has told me before that he's trying to work his way towards a positive rep.

I'd stay out of this ninja thread, Venheim, for a while if you really do want to build your rep up.
Okay then. Ninja thread un-fav'd.
low rated
vulchor: Damn, why did this post of Venhiem's get low rated? Why is he being down-repped for this? Because he looked at a key, but didn't take it? This shit is complete cowardice, no matter what you think of the guy.

Sadly, it's not just Venhiem being targeted. Many of us has fallen victim to some serious mass down-repping. There's just some mad kid with a lot of free time on his hands trying to stir it around in this thread. Those are my two cents.
vulchor: Just gonna leave this here, mostly doing an experiment.

PKZY-SZXK-8M4Y-PXGY
Venhiem: Its still available, may I take it? I won't if you say no.
I know it seems like he's been a sheister, just wanting to take whatever game this nameless key was for, but he's actually been asking me about it for a while now. This should not have been downrepped. I'm actually starting to feel some sympathy for the guy now, this behavior is cowardly, childish, and a form of bullying. His response was even polite.

Maybe you're gonna turn him into a lurker who just ninja's stuff without saying anything so that he doesn't have to worry about his rep going down anymore. I wouldn't blame him honestly.
vulchor: Damn, why did this post of Venhiem's get low rated? Why is he being down-repped for this? Because he looked at a key, but didn't take it? This shit is complete cowardice, no matter what you think of the guy.

Chippas: Sadly, it's not just Venhiem being targeted. Many of us has fallen victim to some serious mass down-repping. There's just some mad kid with a lot of free time on his hands trying to stir it around in this thread. Those are my two cents.
I had heard the rumors, now I've seen it in action. This is frickin sad and childish. Sorry to hear about your rep too. I think I'm gonna play it safe and duck out of this thread again for good. Good luck my ninja-lovin peeps. I'll still be seeing the ones I want to in other threads, the ones who don't hang out exclusively in the free-swag threads ;)
Apparently I've bought these codes months ago but I've never used them? I don't even remember having these. I can't promise they're still valid but:

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD

?3HX-M8KL-ZJTW-ECRR

first number is 4+4 :P

Fallout 1+2+tactics

BKGA-BUTY-25GW-?2DT

number is 6+3
stika: Apparently I've bought these codes months ago but I've never used them? I don't even remember having these. I can't promise they're still valid but:

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD

?3HX-M8KL-ZJTW-ECRR

Fallout 1+2+tactics

BKGA-BUTY-25GW-?2DT

number is 6+3
Fallout 1+2+tactics is no longer available on GOG... the code showed invalid, unless someone ninja'd me. I already have DKG

Thanks anyway!

The code was disabled because it was given out free and abused...
Post edited May 18, 2014 by iphgix
stika: Apparently I've bought these codes months ago but I've never used them? I don't even remember having these. I can't promise they're still valid but:

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD

?3HX-M8KL-ZJTW-ECRR

Fallout 1+2+tactics

BKGA-BUTY-25GW-?2DT

number is 6+3
iphgix: Fallout 1+2+tactics is no longer available on GOG... the code showed invalid, unless someone ninja'd me. I already have DKG

Thanks anyway!

The code was disabled because it was given out free and abused...
So both are invalid? Sorry about that :\
The DK key is still good to use. No idea about Fallout though, says invalid for me too. Might be because someone entered the key and didn't use it, which should happen to DK right now. I "locked" it for a few minutes.
high rated
https://secure.gog.com/redeem

PL3N-HEYK-MK?U-TF8H

? = 2+2
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Christoph89

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD

?3HX-M8KL-ZJTW-ECRR

Fallout 1+2+tactics

BKGA-BUTY-25GW-?2DT

number is 6+3
I just want to say thank you I always wanted to try out the first DK:)
high rated
Anyone want a Desura key for Yexalot?

Just reply to this if so.

EDIT: OK, no replies -- guess this'll go to whoever finds it on here then! :-)

LRRI7-LFSNW-TU51R-3QFXX-3CF2Z
Post edited May 18, 2014 by blakstar
Christoph89: https://secure.gog.com/redeem

PL3N-HEYK-MK?U-TF8H

? = 2+2
Got this one, thanks for the drop :)