It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: Savant - Ascent Steam key to first reply
Edit: Nevermind, thanks anyways!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Pickle1477
rong44: Savant - Ascent Steam key to first reply
Pickle1477: Edit: Nevermind, thanks anyways!
may I
my reps high just sayin
Post edited May 17, 2014 by firetim
Pickle1477: Edit: Nevermind, thanks anyways!
firetim: may I
my reps high just sayin
you call that high rep? :P
firetim: may I
my reps high just sayin
Aveweto: you call that high rep? :P
k I can't compete with that rep lmao
Aveweto: you call that high rep? :P
firetim: k I can't compete with that rep lmao
dont worry im not interested in savant
firetim: k I can't compete with that rep lmao
Aveweto: dont worry im not interested in savant
I've been stayin busy with HaWken
fun game
Post edited May 17, 2014 by firetim
Spinorial: Do you even play any of the things you take?
GREAT question. But also, should be asked to more than just the new folks.
Momo1991: I've seen you get gifted a ton of games the past few days - so just stop with the finger pointing. This is a nice, friendly community - let's keep it that way. Now go play some of those games and stop surfing the ninja thread already getting into arguments...

~sigh~
GREAT observation. But also, do we as a community notice this from veteran members who have higher rep or is it just the new folks who deserve our scorn and ridicule?

This would become an honest to goodness nice, friendly community overall if we were consistent with this particular observation. Who knows, might even bring some of those gifters back who felt like they'd had enough and were taken advantage of too frequently.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by teshra
high rated
Just gonna leave this here, mostly doing an experiment.

PKZY-SZXK-8M4Y-PXGY
I stopped coming to ninja thread a couple months after I started using the forums here, mostly due whining. That was quite a while ago now. This is the first time I've been back, because the mysterious super-low rep some people have and I was curious to why. I see why for some of them. This is one of the most popular threads on the site, so 100 people downrep 5 posts, I don't what the exact math is, but the effect is very large on one's rep.

My advice to someone that's not too far down the whole that wants to turn it around, visit the individual game sub-forums and answer people's questions, be helpful and a valued member of this community. The rep will shoot way back up. Also, run a clever give-away in it's own thread. Some people don't like individual giveaway threads, but most of us don't really care or use filters so we don't have to see them. You're not gonna be down-repped for it. And you'll get a lot more people popping by to say, "Hey, good on you! not in but +1" Do those a few times and just stay out of the freebies threads, and you'll be good.

Then again, a lot of those that I've seen with the super low rep, after reading over a lot of their posts in just this thread alone, they have deserved it. Maybe they don't deserve the epic pit they dug themselves that they can't climb out of, just because of the shear volume of down-reps a super popular thread like this creates, but they have shown themselves to be incredibly greedy and insincere. I'm not convinced there is a bot that is being used to neg rep people, but I've only just started looking. A couple people that I trust here have told me that's what it is, I'm just trying to figure things out myself.

All that said, I kinda wish I never stopped coming here because over the last couple of months this place is drama city that could win a daytime Emmy!
low rated
vulchor: Just gonna leave this here, mostly doing an experiment.

PKZY-SZXK-8M4Y-PXGY
Its still available, may I take it? I won't if you say no.

PKZY-SZXK-8M4Y-PXGY
Venhiem: Its still available, may I take it? I won't if you say no.
Go ahead Venhiem, I was testing to see if mysteious internet bots would pick it up, but they haven't so it's yours. I think you got yourself into a bad spot by being a little bit greedy when you were new around here, and now it's pretty hard to dig yourself out of that hole even though you try here and there.

PKZY-SZXK-8M4Y-PXGY
Venhiem: Its still available, may I take it? I won't if you say no.
OH, but one thing I need to make clear. Do not slap me in the face by trading that key away, just play it, even if for a few hours.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by vulchor
low rated
vulchor: Go ahead Venhiem, I was testing to see if mysteious internet bots would pick it up, but they haven't so it's yours. I think you got yourself into a bad spot by being a little bit greedy when you were new around here, and now it's pretty hard to dig yourself out of that whole even though you try here and there.
I just read what you posted in the classifieds thread and seeing as you think the game is not appropriate for me I'll pass. Thanks for your generosity nonetheless.
Edit: Also its gone by now. Maybe my wait was my demise but I wasn't taking it anyways so guess it doesn't matter.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Venhiem
vulchor: Go ahead Venhiem, I was testing to see if mysteious internet bots would pick it up, but they haven't so it's yours. I think you got yourself into a bad spot by being a little bit greedy when you were new around here, and now it's pretty hard to dig yourself out of that whole even though you try here and there.
Venhiem: I just read what you posted in the classifieds thread and seeing as you think the game is not appropriate for me I'll pass. Thanks for your generosity nonetheless.
Edit: Also its gone by now. Maybe my wait was my demise but I wasn't taking it anyways so guess it doesn't matter.
I don't know what you would or would not like. I just thought that if you were looking for an action/adventure game you'd be disappointed since you said you don't like RPGs. There is still a lot of RPG like gameplay that if you just want to toss aside and move onto the action or exploration, you might find the game tedious and dull, or worse, repetative. The enjoyment of the game didn't come from the action sequences in my opinion.
Venhiem: I just read what you posted in the classifieds thread and seeing as you think the game is not appropriate for me I'll pass. Thanks for your generosity nonetheless.
My gifts page says it's not redeemed yet, so it should still work. Huh, weird.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by vulchor
low rated
vulchor: I don't know what you would or would not like. I just thought that if you were looking for an action/adventure game you'd be disappointed since you said you don't like RPGs. There is still a lot of RPG like gameplay that if you just want to toss aside and move onto the action or exploration, you might find the game tedious and dull, or worse, repetative. The enjoyment of the game didn't come from the action sequences in my opinion.
Maybe someone locked it...
vulchor: I don't know what you would or would not like. I just thought that if you were looking for an action/adventure game you'd be disappointed since you said you don't like RPGs. There is still a lot of RPG like gameplay that if you just want to toss aside and move onto the action or exploration, you might find the game tedious and dull, or worse, repetative. The enjoyment of the game didn't come from the action sequences in my opinion.
Venhiem: Maybe someone locked it...
I haven't heard of that before.