It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: And tbh I don't think I'll enjoy video games again mainly because of today's publishers/devs mentality and the changing of game industry. Too much focus on the financial aspect instead of fun factor and innovation...
I definitely agree with you that the offerings from the big publishers are fast becoming stale as one only needs to look at the yearly Call of Duty and Assassins Creed franchises. But, I think the independent video game development scene has really filled that void of old school fun factor and even some really neat innovations in their games. :)
Seriously?!People not bothering to answer xD
BoneCleaver: Seriously?!People not bothering to answer xD
I can't speak for everyone but I'd answer the questions if I didn't already have copies of Cave Story+.
BoneCleaver: First person to answer the following questions gets Cave Story +.Restrictions go to those who take games frequently and who joined this or the past month...The person who answers first and most of them right gets the game:

1.Math...The mass of the following oranges are: 60,60.5,60.5,61,67 ....A)Calculate the mean mass,the median,and the mode.

2.Chemistry...What is the process used to separate ethanol from water(hint hint:it depends on difference in bp point)

3.Biology...State the function of the Phloem in plants

4.Physics...Find the voltage of a circuit that has 0.2 current and 4 resistence

5.What does IGCSE Stand for? (let the google(ing) begin xD )

This is an awareness of my IGCSE exams and for you to pray for me :D
Please don't answer unless you want the game

Good luck :)YOU CANT EDIT YOUR POST SO MAKE SURE IT'S CORRECT :D
1. 61.8, 60.5, 60.5
2.Differential Solubility
3. Transports nutrients
4. 0.8
5. International General Certificate of Secondary Education
Post edited May 17, 2014 by skynet464
BoneCleaver:
skynet464: 1. 61.8, 60.5, 60.5
2.Differential Solubility
3. Transports nutrients
4. 0.8
5. International GSCE
I think number 5 he means what does it stand for with the full thing. ;)
high rated
This should be a code for Realms of Arkania 1+2: U6JTDV4P
BoneCleaver: First person to answer the following questions gets Cave Story +.Restrictions go to those who take games frequently and who joined this or the past month...The person who answers first and most of them right gets the game:

1.Math...The mass of the following oranges are: 60,60.5,60.5,61,67 ....A)Calculate the mean mass,the median,and the mode.

2.Chemistry...What is the process used to separate ethanol from water(hint hint:it depends on difference in bp point)

3.Biology...State the function of the Phloem in plants

4.Physics...Find the voltage of a circuit that has 0.2 current and 4 resistence

5.What does IGCSE Stand for? (let the google(ing) begin xD )

This is an awareness of my IGCSE exams and for you to pray for me :D
Please don't answer unless you want the game

Good luck :)YOU CANT EDIT YOUR POST SO MAKE SURE IT'S CORRECT :D
1 . 61 . 8 , 60 . 5 , 60 . 5
2 . Differential Solubility
3 . Transports nutrients
4 . 0 . 8
5 . International General Certificate of Secondary Education
sibberke: This should be a code for Realms of Arkania 1+2: U6JTDV4P
Thank you, i was faster then the bots uh?
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Christoph89
Sorry guys but to be honest the answers where completely wrong except for the first one.
First reply saying : I want Cave Story + ...and with a link to his steam profile,gets the game
I want Cave Story + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074365522/
I thought when I went to study that somebody would have solved it already.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by epictime
BoneCleaver: Sorry guys but to be honest the answers where completely wrong except for the first one.
First reply saying : I want Cave Story + ...and with a link to his steam profile,gets the game
I feel so educated now thanks.
BoneCleaver: Sorry guys but to be honest the answers where completely wrong except for the first one.
I'd like to see your answers if you don't mind.
zaine-h: I'd like to see your answers if you don't mind.
Yeah, me too.
How are all the ninjas doing?
MunkiSiren: How are all the ninjas doing?
Doing fine and you?