It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Please don't give anything to craig_ethan_123 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post15615

Have a nice day generous folk and please be wise with your gifting <3
why??
Dachenko11: Snagged it.
BTW Thanksomuch!
Spinorial: Do you even play any of the things you take?
No this is another of the people who continually take and don't give anything they've purchased themselves.

Using this search method you can find every quoted post by the person named unless they have an underscore in their name. If in doubt, DONT TRADE OR GIFT!!

I think a history is pretty evident from this one...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=Dachenko11
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Tarnicus
Spinorial: All the more reason not to take them, if your know for a fact you won't get to play them for some time. It's only common courtesy and sense, no?
Tarnicus: No this is another of the people who continually take and don't give anything they've purchased themselves.

Using this search method you can find every quoted post by the person named unless they have an underscore in their name. If in doubt, DONT TRADE OR GIFT!!

Did you mean me as well? Confused
Tarnicus: No this is another of the people who continually take and don't give anything they've purchased themselves.

grunthos64: Did you mean me as well? Confused
My post was directed at Dachenko11. I'll edit it to clarify as I can see the confusion well and truly from what I wrote.
Tarnicus: My post was directed at Dachenko11. I'll edit it to clarify as I can see the confusion well and truly from what I wrote.
Yeah, as I can attest that grunthos64 has given away a lot of games and even created a giveaway thread so I knew that you didn't mean him. :)
Venhiem: ----- Pointless post ahead-------
Hello everyone, just a public service announcement.
I was browsing the MAHAYO thread and I did what everyone was doing, looking at their search results on the forum. So while searching I found this guy named "Vonthiem" here. And just wanted to clear it out that he is not me. Really I saw this right now for the first time. He posted when I was asleep, when it is night time here.
I do not know why someone would do this but I assure you I have nothing to do with this. Maybe its like gungaaa and gungaa.
If I did want to make a new account (even tho I don't) I'm not dumb enough to:
1) name it "Vonthiem".
2) say I'm venhiem's best friend
3) say my games are cool
4) defend myself from a newly created account

Really the best way destroy someone's rep is to make a new foolish account and then decline being that person while giving subtle hints that you are them, but I see no reason why anyone would do that to me since I'm not popular anyways.

Continue with whatever you were doing.
-------Pointless post over------------
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (37 Kb)
Everyone should uprep stg83, gifted me Feeble Files, great guy

PS go to hell Gungaa
Venhiem:
gungaa:
I probably shouldn't even try to meddle in this, but that's rich coming from you.
And not sure what your point here is with this, calling people here nerds ain't helping either, also very
curious as to what is whitened out.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by lugum
gungaa:
lugum: I probably shouldn't even try to meddle in this, but that's rich coming from you.
And not sure what your point here is with this, calling people here nerds ain't helping either, also very
curious as to what is whitened out.
Lot of black pots these days on here

The ONE guy that got a gift from one of the hoarders calls him out and even says he didn't like the game much to his virtual face lol

Then Gungaa just insulted and blew off the entire community and he is trying to out someone LMAO

People like that make the thread here awful. Good thing the great people on here outweigh the bad
Never understood why people (especially on the net) get mad when someone calls him/her a nerd. I would not give a horse arse if someone called me a nerd. If you see how successful, rich and influential worlds biggest "nerds" are then I would even take nerd as a compliment.

Unless you are a gaming nerd has a negative meaning nowadays.
high rated
MacGuffin's Curse Steam key to first reply
Zurvan7: Never understood why people (especially on the net) get mad when someone calls him/her a nerd. I would not give a horse arse if someone called me a nerd. If you see how successful, rich and influential worlds biggest "nerds" are then I would even take nerd as a compliment.

That is indeed quite true, nerds are ruling the world right now, so its hardly an insult anymore. :)
You know, sometimes this seems like the worst thread on the site...
Zurvan7: Never understood why people (especially on the net) get mad when someone calls him/her a nerd. I would not give a horse arse if someone called me a nerd. If you see how successful, rich and influential worlds biggest "nerds" are then I would even take nerd as a compliment.

It was the in thing to be for throughout the late 80s till about the early 2000's during the personal computer boom.

Now that most people got trendy smartphones and tablets for the internet, guess its negative again.
Austrobogulator: You know, sometimes this seems like the worst thread on the site...
Only with some people, something about the GOG forums in general brings out both the best and worst in people.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives as much generously or trolls as harshly as they do on here.

its odd isn't it?
Post edited May 17, 2014 by grunthos64
rong44: MacGuffin's Curse Steam key to first reply
I want it