It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: [..] I just come here for the community and having fun to talk to people. I have given and gotten a few games in my day here but I don't define this thread as a giveaway thread. Stg83, Sachys, Momo, Genkicolleen, GBA, and a few others are pretty good online friends and I wouldn't give that up for anything.

EDIT: OMFG couldn't stop laughing for a bit! A little dog got a bad haircut, so he stood on his hind legs for DAYS being pissed off and looked like a crazyass killer teddy bear!
Yeah, this is not the best thread for doing giveaways.

LOL that news
I should have taken the keys dachenko got, could have had them but I hit cancel on it as they're not games I'll play.
iphgix: This is the problem...people just grab anything that they see available. It is cool for those giving to share their games here, but I prefer if my games will actually go to someone who will play them and/or at least appreciate the gift.
Dachenko11: Come to think of it, didn't I gift you VVVVVV not too long ago? Have you played/enjoyed it yet?
played it ?yes Enjoyed it? Jury is still out.
Dachenko11: Come to think of it, didn't I gift you VVVVVV not too long ago? Have you played/enjoyed it yet?
iphgix: played it ?yes Enjoyed it? Jury is still out.

I feel like this thread has gotten to a hateful place it may never get out of. BTW, that game rocks. Wonder if you found the big neon elephant in the middle of the area.
high rated
Sorry for my absence, peeps. Any interest in Awesomenauts?

HumbleBundle key to be on Steam

First reply!
foxworks: Sorry for my absence, peeps. Any interest in Awesomenauts?

First reply!
Nice of you to pass out free keys, but I'll pass on that one. :)
+1 rep to you.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by KyleCS

First reply!
I gifted the game twice, haven't played it yet. Might as well start thank you fox

First reply!
grunthos64: I gifted the game twice, haven't played it yet. Might as well start thank you fox
Done and gone!
iphgix: This is the problem...people just grab anything that they see available. It is cool for those giving to share their games here, but I prefer if my games will actually go to someone who will play them and/or at least appreciate the gift.
I've seen you get gifted a ton of games the past few days - so just stop with the finger pointing. This is a nice, friendly community - let's keep it that way. Now go play some of those games and stop surfing the ninja thread already getting into arguments...

~sigh~
Come on peoples stop with the hate :(
I think the problem is that there's no moderators here (except for the gog.com staff removing scam links).
Hello folks! :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Pretty good Chippas I woke up today that alwayz fun lol
Momo1991: I've seen you get gifted a ton of games the past few days - so just stop with the finger pointing. This is a nice, friendly community - let's keep it that way. Now go play some of those games and stop surfing the ninja thread already getting into arguments...

~sigh~
You need to take your whip out i think ;)
Momo1991: I've seen you get gifted a ton of games the past few days - so just stop with the finger pointing. This is a nice, friendly community - let's keep it that way. Now go play some of those games and stop surfing the ninja thread already getting into arguments...

~sigh~
Niggles: You need to take your whip out i think ;)
She was supposed to give that back to me.
Please don't give anything to craig_ethan_123 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post15615

Have a nice day generous folk and please be wise with your gifting <3