It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christoph89: 3 Steam Keys

CBPZQ-Z9GR0-54DDW
77RB4-4NVZA-NMEHY
6XW6V-EPI79-A0Z0M
team_dota2: Those get instantly taken by the ninja bots. I tried to get one but they're all taken. Thank's though
dont know about that, bots... lol?
Sorry mate, all botted down in seconds. Pity, I can think of a few people would have enjoyed Hexcells and Making History.

Thanks for the attempt, at least :-)
MAHAYO ^__^ (Make A Human Answer YoU (or as I prefer it, Make a human answer, YO!) *snicker* Posting full codes encourages downreppers and trolls, sadly ;_; Still, thanks for the drops and +1 for you~!

What were the games? Curious minds must know! lol~
lurkers,always waiting for someone to drop a code and they never say thanks.this is why I recommend you use the first reply gets X game
team_dota2: Those get instantly taken by the ninja bots. I tried to get one but they're all taken. Thank's though
Christoph89: dont know about that, bots... lol?
First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Evy: Magic Spheres" Desura Key.
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Evy: Magic Spheres" Desura Key.
I want it (please!)
Christoph89: dont know about that, bots... lol?
Yeah.. bots. If you do "first person to reply" giveaways you'll noticed they won't be claimed in literally 2 seconds which was the case right now. I tried the first key which is the only one i didnt own yet and it was already claimed. People are either faster than flash or .. bots :D
Okay, but these 3 games...

Making History: The War of the World
Hexcells Plus
Sweezy Gunner

so nothing special.....
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Evy: Magic Spheres" Desura Key.
genkicolleen: I want it (please!)
pm sent.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Christoph89
Christoph89: Okay, but these 3 games...

Making History: The War of the World
Hexcells Plus
Sweezy Gunner

so nothing special.....
genkicolleen: I want it (please!)
Christoph89: pm sent.
Can I have some antibiotics. I'm running low.
Making war is actually the only game im missing from that indie gala bundle

I'm not sure if this key still works but... X-Blades steam key for first reply!
Post edited May 16, 2014 by team_dota2
team_dota2: Making war is actually the only game im missing from that indie gala bundle

reply!
team_dota2: Making war is actually the only game im missing from that indie gala bundle

Gotta catch them all. (unbelievable word is always telling me my name is spelt wrong but gotta is apparently spelled correctly) that's messed up.
First the polish script kiddies, then the ninjas, now the bots.. what next!? XD

A.Ryan: reply!
PM sent
NOOOOOO!!!!never tempt fate,you'll spell doom on us
phaolo: First the polish script kiddies, then the ninjas, now the bots.. what next!? XD