It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

----- Pointless post ahead-------
Hello everyone, just a public service announcement.
I was browsing the MAHAYO thread and I did what everyone was doing, looking at their search results on the forum. So while searching I found this guy named "Vonthiem" here. And just wanted to clear it out that he is not me. Really I saw this right now for the first time. He posted when I was asleep, when it is night time here.
I do not know why someone would do this but I assure you I have nothing to do with this. Maybe its like gungaaa and gungaa.
If I did want to make a new account (even tho I don't) I'm not dumb enough to:
1) name it "Vonthiem".
2) say I'm venhiem's best friend
3) say my games are cool
4) defend myself from a newly created account

Really the best way destroy someone's rep is to make a new foolish account and then decline being that person while giving subtle hints that you are them, but I see no reason why anyone would do that to me since I'm not popular anyways.

Continue with whatever you were doing.
-------Pointless post over------------
high rated
First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Dear Esther" Steamy gift link.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Christoph89
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Dear Esther" Steamy gift link.
Just so you don't feel unwanted, I'll be first to reply with "Thank you" :-)

And I actually would have wanted it, if I didn't have it already. Good piece!
low rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Dear Esther" Steamy gift link.
I want it.
I already have this so i'm going to decline but to whoever takes it:

Enjoy a marvelous exploration game!
Dachenko11: I want it.
pm sent.

(just get rid of my double humbles....)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Christoph89
high rated
I have a Giana Sisters key. Not sure if it works. Who wants to try it and see?
ETA It's a Humble link.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by JustSayin
low rated
JustSayin: I have a Giana Sisters key. Not sure if it works. Who wants to try it and see?
ETA It's a Humble link.
Eyyyy!
I'll be the labrat :3
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Dachenko11
JustSayin: I have a Giana Sisters key. Not sure if it works. Who wants to try it and see?
ETA It's a Humble link.
You can just open the link yourself. If it allows you to input an email and redeem, then it's valid, otherwise it'll just say it's already used.

Thanks for the good drop!
ETA It's a Humble link.
Dachenko11: Eyyyy!
PM sent.
ETA It's a Humble link.
Spinorial: You can just open the link yourself. If it allows you to input an email and redeem, then it's valid, otherwise it'll just say it's already used.

Thanks for the tip. I get paranoid with this since I accidentally redeemed a game I already had when doing a SteamGifts giveaway.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by JustSayin
Dachenko11: Eyyyy!
JustSayin: PM sent.
Spinorial: You can just open the link yourself. If it allows you to input an email and redeem, then it's valid, otherwise it'll just say it's already used.

JustSayin: Thanks for the tip. I get paranoid with this since I accidentally redeemed a game I already had when doing a SteamGifts giveaway.
The key worked, but it was for the Swapper. Was on my wishlist anyway :3
JustSayin: PM sent.

Thanks for the tip. I get paranoid with this since I accidentally redeemed a game I already had when doing a SteamGifts giveaway.
Dachenko11: The key worked, but it was for the Swapper. Was on my wishlist anyway :3
Well shit. Sorry about that? I've been having a rough time these past few months. I'm glad this was a ninja thread and not a giveaway. Enjoy Swapper. Hope I can do better next time.
Great to see some cheerful giving today!
high rated
3 Steam Keys

CBPZQ-Z9GR0-54DDW
77RB4-4NVZA-NMEHY
6XW6V-EPI79-A0Z0M
Christoph89: 3 Steam Keys

CBPZQ-Z9GR0-54DDW
77RB4-4NVZA-NMEHY
6XW6V-EPI79-A0Z0M
Those get instantly taken by the ninja bots. I tried to get one but they're all taken. Thank's though