It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: i dont know as your prior post doesnt have enough context - i just saw theur post, the name and there you are... O__o
grunthos64: some guy was joking that he wanted Dragonsphere so I got a GOG code for it and no one claimed it till this guy did......someone always claims the free games, thats odd to me
so... to guess at the rest of the context entirely... that code has been sat on this thread forever and HENCE it being weird, yes?!
edit: as well as the distinct lack of thanks
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Sachys
grunthos64: some guy was joking that he wanted Dragonsphere so I got a GOG code for it and no one claimed it till this guy did......someone always claims the free games, thats odd to me
Sachys: so... to guess at the rest of the context entirely... that code has been sat on this thread forever and HENCE it being weird, yes?!
I am not going to be an asshole and demand someone thanks me for a freely available game like that lol just surprised he didn't have it
Sachys: so... to guess at the rest of the context entirely... that code has been sat on this thread forever and HENCE it being weird, yes?!
grunthos64: I am not going to be an asshole and demand someone thanks me for a freely available game like that lol just surprised he didn't have it
oh aye - forgot it was one of the freebs. still... only adds to the weird!
grunthos64: Anyone know someone named LentFilms? He used the joke Dragonsphere GOG code I had on here, guess he never bothered getting it till now
Hey,
I redeemed your DragonSphere code. Though I redeemed it around the time it was initially dropped.
As to why I redeemed it when it was a free code, I actually didn't know GOG was giving it away free till it was redeemed.

Either case, I guess a thanks goes out to you. You introduced me to a new game!
grunthos64: Anyone know someone named LentFilms? He used the joke Dragonsphere GOG code I had on here, guess he never bothered getting it till now
LentFilms: Hey,
I redeemed your DragonSphere code. Though I redeemed it around the time it was initially dropped.
As to why I redeemed it when it was a free code, I actually didn't know GOG was giving it away free till it was redeemed.

Either case, I guess a thanks goes out to you. You introduced me to a new game!
Nah I don't care if you thank me or not for a free game! lol Sachys didn't realize it was free either. Hope you enjoy it
low rated
grunthos64: Sachys didn't realize it was free either. Hope you enjoy it
I just forgot - with the fact its been "hidden" as long as I can remember
grunthos64: Sachys didn't realize it was free either. Hope you enjoy it
Sachys: I just forgot - with the fact its been "hidden" as long as I can remember
Used to hide the games I didn't want to play again or at all along with the ones i been ashamed of *leisure suit larry reloaded obviously* but then I just unhid them all and keep them on the bottom shelves. Need to show the whole collection i guess
low rated
Any extra Riven game to gift me? ;)
low rated
advancedhero: Any extra Riven game to gift me? ;)
its impolite to ask on this thread. you have already posted in the gift request thread as well.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Sachys
low rated
you should ask in the gog gifting thread; you can't request stuff in here. Unless you're asking for a code on here, then it's fine!
It's still on sale right now, 75% off!
low rated
I know, but I can't get it. Would you like to help out? :')
When and if someone offers one, make sure to ask them real nice-like. Not like you're doing now. -_-
If you can't afford something that is less than two dollars, best not to ask around for it I learned that one the hard way a while back
low rated
I'm sorry, I know I sound rushed and desperate. The sale is almost up...
Would someone, one kind generous sir, please be willing to gift me Riven. I would be undoubtedly indebted to their soul.
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero