It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
iphgix: upping every post regardless of content is just as bad as the downreppers...
Since the rep system is already broken by the downreppers the uprepping probably cant make things any worse. At this point you just judge profiles on what you see people saying not their rep.
low rated
iphgix: upping every post regardless of content is just as bad as the downreppers...
So all these people getting derepped for no reason deserve it?I'm 100% sure that most of us had this problem and as theslitherydeee said,I thought no one should judge by rep.System is already bad so why care?
low rated
Whoever it is , just wondering if he/she uses a script (the same way the downreppers probably do) or does it all manually. But if help is needed, i am in. As being said the system is already broken as it is.
Dead Island: Epidemic Steam gifts sitting in my inventory, I don't know if the game is open to everybody now, in case is not and you're interested just let me know through PM. :)

EDIT: Gone. :)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Crsldmc
high rated
https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
Rush Bros free steam key!
low rated
Man-Eater: https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
Thanks!The website isn't loading for me,probably due to high traffic...
high rated
Funny how everyone is bitching bout the broken rep system yet every page you see people posting nonsense about it. CLEARLY most of the members do find it important and DO like the rep system otherwise no one would mention it.
The more people talk about it the more abuse you'll see cause we feed the trolls.

So instead of saying I do not care about rep points, please remove it, OMG it is broken, talk about something else because clearly people do find a number next to their profile important. Also most downreps are on this thread and happen to the same people (not always but I do see same people complaining about it). Best solution is to avoid this thread for a while or don't talk about this shit anymore. There are already nice people leaving, soon will have GOT (good old trolls) instead of GOG.

There are 1000 of other threads besides ninja GA and also sub threads for games in specific where people need technical assistance.

You really wonder how old folks on the net really are and I though gog was filled with older audience.
Man-Eater: https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
It says only those who already have an account there can get the game.
Bummer.
high rated
EDIT: Both keys are gone!

I have 2 steam keys to give away!

First to reply gets LIMBO or Bastion. Name your game! They are two separate keys and limit one per person.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by zaine-h
low rated
zaine-h: I have 2 steam keys to give away!

First to reply gets LIMBO or Bastion. Name your game! They are two separate keys and limit one per person.
Bastion please
low rated

Limbo please!
low rated

Bastion please!
EDIT: ._. nvm thanks anyways :/
Post edited May 14, 2014 by BoneCleaver
EDIT: It's been claimed.

Ninja's prepare to claim your prize: I have a single Steam key for DEFCON, Multiwinia, Darwinia, and Uplink.

First person to reply with the name of the developer AND the year DEFCON was released gets the key. And no edits accepted.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by zaine-h
low rated
zaine-h: Ninja's prepare to claim your prize: I have a single key for DEFCON, Multiwinia, Darwinia, and Uplink.

First person to reply with the name of the developer AND the year DEFCON was released gets the key. And no edits accepted.
September 29, 2006

introversion software
low rated
Release date depends a bit::
September 29, 2006 (Steam)
June 15, 2007 (UK retail)
April 15, 2007 (United States)
April 19, 2007 (Macintosh)