It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thanks to whoever is uprepping this page! Its a nice gesture before the late night trolls come out to play and suck blood out of our cocks and all.
high rated
Christoph89: Whoohoooo Werewolve game ;-)
You made a spelling error. Whoohoo is never spelt with more than 5 O's :)
high rated
hello ninjas!
high rated
grunthos64: Thanks to whoever is uprepping this page! Its a nice gesture before the late night trolls come out to play and suck blood out of our cocks and all.
you may want to get that checked... lol
high rated
WOW, what a lovely surprise seeing every post up-repped for a change! +1 to you, anonymous up-repper! :D
low rated
Good Morning. What'd I miss?
high rated
+1 to all the upreppers, thanks guys what a nice surprise indeed, let me know who you are and I'll uprep the hell outta you. :)
high rated
So the daily rep max and negative limit adds up to 0, so to combat the downrepping-bots, we all would have to have same rep forever :(
high rated
gbaz69: So the daily rep max and negative limit adds up to 0, so to combat the downrepping-bots, we all would have to have same rep forever :(
You forget the +1 rep from day of posting, and the +5 rep for posting a solution.
high rated
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) for the first reply.
Impaler26: Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) for the first reply.
Don't want it but thanks!
high rated
Like this?
high rated
Takazo: Like this?
Yep! PM sent.
high rated
Civilization III: Complete (Steam) for first reply.
spreetin: Civilization III: Complete (Steam) for first reply.
I would love that thanks.