It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys having fun as usual
DyNaer: last time, was during the microids bundle , my credentials were never accepted / or asking again for the password o_O (like if i was a new user) .....
Sachys: hmmm... and ive just seen mention of a possible DDOSing on their support chat.
In this case , yeah a ticket is the best thing to do :)
low rated
DyNaer: last time, was during the microids bundle , my credentials were never accepted / or asking again for the password o_O (like if i was a new user) .....
Sachys: hmmm... and ive just seen mention of a possible DDOSing on their support chat.

Stooner: lol, can't help about the economy, but did you try accessing directly your page?
Sachys: yup - no matter what I try the same damned thing!
Vontheim: Dare you, give me Steam KEEEYYYSSS!!!
Sachys: Okay. I've already been polite, so lets do it this way. Piss off!
My Feelings are hurt now *lying on ground crying*
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Vontheim
Vontheim: My Feelings are hurt now *lying on ground crying*
If you have created an account with in mind to get freebies & having no manners, best course of action is to just stop , don't take my advice slighlly.

you are ofc free to post, but with manners, we are civilized here :)

you are free to derep me , if you having fun....
Post edited May 13, 2014 by DyNaer
There are a growing number of people who seem to only beg for games and post in giveaways...NOT what GOG is all about. Go back to Tremorgames and take some surveys...
low rated
I am really nice guy, best friend of Venhiem you know, never would downrep anyone, i swear!
Vontheim: I am really nice guy, best friend of Venhiem you know, never would downrep anyone, i swear!
You call yourself your best friend...how quaint.
low rated
Vontheim: I am really nice guy, best friend of Venhiem you know, never would downrep anyone, i swear!
iphgix: You call yourself your best friend...how quaint.
Dont understand what you mean.

+1 for everyone
iphgix: You call yourself your best friend...how quaint.
im pretty sure this is one of the rep trolls - theyre referring to http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post72881
well yeah he needs an army of alts to troll us all...

I suppose people of low IQ are easily amused and all.

You can prolly refresh and watch my rep go down heh heh.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by iphgix
low rated
Why you dont love me ;-/

i dont derep anyone ...really,
And i bet he's the one that sent me a message about me redeeming one of the ninja giveaway games lol. Im not giving him anymore games lol. I usually take games from !take 1 give one" but not going to do that with him anymore
best friend of him , LOL , he doesn't have a good reputation , so that doesn't really help you.

AND lastly what proof you are not him ?.... mmmmm
Post edited May 13, 2014 by DyNaer
low rated
team_dota2: And i bet he's the one that sent me a message about me redeeming one of the ninja giveaway games lol. Im not giving him anymore games lol. I usually take games from !take 1 give one" but not going to do that with him anymore
i mean his games were super cool, you only have a bad taste ...thats all.
team_dota2: And i bet he's the one that sent me a message about me redeeming one of the ninja giveaway games lol. Im not giving him anymore games lol. I usually take games from !take 1 give one" but not going to do that with him anymore
what, you had some random PM you like that ya mean?
- little unclear