It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Sooo anyone want the Race Injection pack plus GTR Evolution Steam keys from this bundle:
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/turbo-bundle/
Do ya? Because I have them sitting spare and...
Are those like seperate keys? I dont think i have GTR evolution so i'm interested
high rated
One lucky person will get three keys from the current Humble Deep Silver ReBundle. The games are:

1. Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third ( one key )
2. Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package ( one key )
3. Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel ( one key )

Rules

a. registered before March 2014
b. rep over 25 ( i have one exception here, namely grunthos64, because his rep doesn't mirror his contributions here in the last two months )

First reply will get all the keys.
wolfsrain: One lucky person will get three keys from the current Humble Deep Silver ReBundle. The games are:

1. Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third ( one key )
2. Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package ( one key )

Rules

b. rep over 25 ( i have one exception here, namely grunthos64, because his rep doesn't mirror his contributions here in the last two months )

reply :)
wolfsrain: One lucky person will get three keys from the current Humble Deep Silver ReBundle. The games are:

Rules

First replay is me?or too late again :)

EDIT: Too late again. Next time I'll reply shorten text ^_^
Congrats
Post edited May 13, 2014 by truhlik77
dammit too late, gratz to the winner
Lucky fella. I only wanted the 1$ tier since i have all the others (except riptide)
piwer won. Sent you the links, mate.

Rules

piwer: reply :)
too late here too, too much time for see since when im register here xD thanks for chance
Post edited May 13, 2014 by A.Ryan
wolfsrain: piwer won. Sent you the links, mate.
This is insane :) Big, big thanks for this really mega awesome drop :)
Games being fragmented in so many keys, i've decided to give them to one person. Mostly for the completion sake. I hate when humble does one key per tier...
high rated
Fever_Discordia: Sooo anyone want the Race Injection pack plus GTR Evolution Steam keys from this bundle:
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/turbo-bundle/
Do ya? Because I have them sitting spare and...
team_dota2: Are those like seperate keys? I dont think i have GTR evolution so i'm interested
OK Check your PMs - Race Injection still up for grabs though!
Fever_Discordia: OK Check your PMs - Race Injection still up for grabs though!
Looks quite good. I have some decent memories from GTR, so might I please try Injection, if still available?

Thanks anyway, and +1 ;)
Fever_Discordia: OK Check your PMs - Race Injection still up for grabs though!
Spinorial: Looks quite good. I have some decent memories from GTR, so might I please try Injection, if still available?

Thanks anyway, and +1 ;)
OK its your - PM'd
Fever_Discordia: OK its your - PM'd
Fully-geared thanks, giftly superhero :-)
high rated
First PM will get bonus code to Might & Magic: Duel of Champions