It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: I like this criteria because rep is something I can't control but not being a twat is what I always strive for. ;)
zaine-h: I hope the downrep trolls eventually back off. You're alright in my book. It's individuals like you that persuaded me get rid of rep requirements in giveaways. :)
I'll still be applying rep requirements (o my own GAs) myself - likely 30 either side of zero to enter - meaning you've likely been here a week.
Known regulars managing to reset the balance (and not fitting into those criteria) of course would be welcome.
Sachys: I have some spares to give out - but will NOT be doing so until this promo is over as I'm already inundated with PMs from a several hours old offer in the promo thread. All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
This means I am watching.
ggf162: I DEMAND DRAGONSPHERE YOU POO-SLINGING FREAK
BJZ2QR579KPUQC6H

Enjoy, spent a lot of imaginary money on it
zaine-h: I hope the downrep trolls eventually back off. You're alright in my book. It's individuals like you that persuaded me get rid of rep requirements in giveaways. :)
Well I guess I should be thankful that I haven't crossed the triple figures threshold yet :P, but seriously I appreciated your consideration for all those undeserving of the negative rep. :)
Sachys: I'll still be applying rep requirements (to my own GAs) myself - likely 30 either side of zero to enter - meaning you've likely been here a week.
Known regulars managing to reset the balance (and not fitting into those criteria) of course would be welcome.
I don't do giveaways often enough to worry about that so much. I've probably done a dozen giveaways (although I didn't have a presence on the forums until last fall). Since I don't maintain much of a presence anyway it's kinda wasted effort.
Glad to know you're going about it in a proper manner though. I appreciate the effort pillars of the community like you go through regularly. :)
Sachys: I'll still be applying rep requirements (to my own GAs) myself - likely 30 either side of zero to enter - meaning you've likely been here a week.
zaine-h: I don't do giveaways often enough to worry about that so much. I've probably done a dozen giveaways (although I didn't have a presence on the forums until last fall). Since I don't maintain much of a presence anyway it's kinda wasted effort.
Glad to know you're going about it in a proper manner though. I appreciate the effort pillars of the community like you go through regularly. :)
I just do giveaways and if the person doesn't seem trollish its all good.
zaine-h: I appreciate the effort pillars of the community like you go through regularly. :)
ewwww... dont call me that!! O___o~

- makes me feel weird and like some awful twat! ;)
zaine-h: I appreciate the effort pillars of the community like you go through regularly. :)
Sachys: ewwww... dont call me that!! O___o~

I thought you didn't mind it when you go through my pillar........
Sachys: I have some spares to give out - but will NOT be doing so until this promo is over as I'm already inundated with PMs from a several hours old offer in the promo thread. All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
I would like sam and max and signal ops please.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: I would like sam and max and signal ops please.
Is that how we are doing it......ok!

Sarcastic smartass mode tonight don't know why so..........

Here grandpa Sachys!

Here is what I would like!

Sanitarium
Ultima VII
Witcher 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Debbie Does Dallas
The Red Wedding: A Romance Story
Your adult films you made home style
Little Big Adventure 2
Lucius
Tesla Effect so I can gift it to someone
Bank account number
Sachys: ewwww... dont call me that!! O___o~

Okay. Though I can't make any guarantees I won't forget 6 months from now. :P
LesterKnight99: I would like sam and max and signal ops please.
grunthos64: Is that how we are doing it......ok!

Sarcastic smartass mode tonight don't know why so..........

Here grandpa Sachys!

Here is what I would like!

Sanitarium
Ultima VII
Witcher 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Debbie Does Dallas
The Red Wedding: A Romance Story
Your adult films you made home style
Little Big Adventure 2
Lucius
Tesla Effect so I can gift it to someone