It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: Vanguard Princess Steam key to first reply
aww too late
mondo84: edit - Foxworks passed, so the code will go to DrakkOverloard. I hope I didn't overlook or screw anything up.
Stooner: I think you're right, thank you. (damn picky snob fox)

Sorry for messing it up! :)
WTF? lol
I have some spares to give out - but will NOT be doing so until this promo is over as I'm already inundated with PMs from a several hours old offer in the promo thread. All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
This means I am watching.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: I have some spares to give out - but will NOT be doing so until this promo is over as I'm already inundated with PMs from a several hours old offer in the promo thread. All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
I don't need yo charity

*brings out gun*

I will take what games I want by gun point
grunthos64: *brings out gun*
Future gun > gun
grunthos64: *brings out gun*
theslitherydeee: Future gun > gun
"BRICK! - What IS that?!"
Sachys: I have some spares to give out - but will NOT be doing so until this promo is over as I'm already inundated with PMs from a several hours old offer in the promo thread. All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
What do you get when you cross a twat with a chimp?
Sachys: "BRICK! - What IS that?!"
Its a gun, from the future :D
misteryo: What do you get when you cross a twat with a chimp?
a nasty chat or a timp
Sachys: "BRICK! - What IS that?!"
theslitherydeee: Its a gun, from the future :D
HEHEH! One of the few worthy scenes from that film - they should have just made "Weatherman" the movie as a spinoff instead! - the scenes with his girlfriend were best.

Edit: "Your hair is like wet popcorn" HEHEHEH!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
I like this criteria because rep is something I can't control but not being a twat is what I always strive for. ;)
stg83: I like this criteria because rep is something I can't control but not being a twat is what I always strive for. ;)
EXACTLY my point! :)
CAN I HAZ DUKE NOOKEM????

Edit: (sorry forgot to add my reasoning, which is) 3D!??!?1one!?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: CAN I HAZ DUKE NOOKEM????

Edit: (sorry forgot to add my reasoning, which is) 3D!??!?1one!?
I got Hank Sploogem if you want it
Sachys: All you regulars know by now not to be a twat, but that will be the first criteria I will be looking at when I drop gifts, rather than rep.
stg83: I like this criteria because rep is something I can't control but not being a twat is what I always strive for. ;)
I hope the downrep trolls eventually back off. You're alright in my book. It's individuals like you that persuaded me get rid of rep requirements in giveaways. :)
I DEMAND DRAGONSPHERE YOU POO-SLINGING FREAK