It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion - please give me a moment to sort it out. Since Stooner was first and he requested the key for foxworks, I have to check with foxworks to see if he is interested in the Steam version of the game. If he isn't, then the code will go to DrakkOverloard for being the next one.

edit - Foxworks passed, so the code will go to DrakkOverloard. I hope I didn't overlook or screw anything up.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by mondo84
^^
mondo84: edit - Foxworks passed, so the code will go to DrakkOverloard. I hope I didn't overlook or screw anything up.
I think you're right, thank you. (damn picky snob fox)

Sorry for messing it up! :)
high rated
First to ask for this by full title gets it.
OldFatGuy: First to ask for this by full title gets it.
May i have 3089 please? :P
3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG
Thanks
team_dota2: May i have 3089 please? :P
Not full title, but GOOD ENOUGH
Not my genre, but +1

@team_dota2 ... full title
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Christoph89
team_dota2: May i have 3089 please? :P
OldFatGuy: Not full title, but GOOD ENOUGH
Yeah i figured it would be enough. A ninja must be fast ya know :D But if you still want to give irlandezul the game go ahead, since he wrote the full name
high rated
OldFatGuy: Not full title, but GOOD ENOUGH
team_dota2: Yeah i figured it would be enough. A ninja must be fast ya know :D But if you still want to give irlandezul the game go ahead, since he wrote the full name
I did give it irlandezul. I gave it both of you. Those were my last two codes for the game.
team_dota2: Yeah i figured it would be enough. A ninja must be fast ya know :D But if you still want to give irlandezul the game go ahead, since he wrote the full name
OldFatGuy: I did give it irlandezul. I gave it both of you. Those were my last two codes for the game.
Oh okay, just wanted to make things fair. Thanks for the game!
Stooner: I think you're right, thank you. (damn picky snob fox)

Sorry for messing it up! :)
No it's cool, you didn't mess anything up! No harm done whatsoever. :)
high rated
Vanguard Princess Steam key to first reply
rong44: Vanguard Princess Steam key to first reply
Can I ?
rong44: Vanguard Princess Steam key to first reply
I want it