It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Well, Desura key for Inescapable still going, if anyone wants it.
I can take it. ;-)
blakstar: Well, Desura key for Inescapable still going, if anyone wants it.
HenitoKisou: I can take it. ;-)
Right, PM coming your way!
HenitoKisou: I can take it. ;-)
blakstar: Right, PM coming your way!
Thank you and uprepped. Honestly in these days somehow Desura is more safe option because it doesn't require sort of DRM or client online/offline mode. ;-)
HenitoKisou: Thank you and uprepped. Honestly in these days somehow Desura is more safe option because it doesn't require sort of DRM or client online/offline mode. ;-)
FYI, Desura does have a client, and it is required for some of the games they sell.
HenitoKisou: Thank you and uprepped. Honestly in these days somehow Desura is more safe option because it doesn't require sort of DRM or client online/offline mode. ;-)
OldFatGuy: FYI, Desura does have a client, and it is required for some of the games they sell.
and some of the games are also steam only (oddly)
I don't care for these Desura-client games as they aren't majority. For most of the games they sell client is optional, game works straight from client directory without need to run client after download and game installers can be downloaded standalone from Collection library. ;-)
Post edited May 10, 2014 by HenitoKisou
Hey all!

Desura is like GOG lite trying to be Steam lite as well. Its the best place to find small underground indie games but not too great for any other games you may want.
high rated
First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory.

Attention: I need a e-mail adress, because the gift is in my Steam inventory...
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Christoph89
low rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory.

Attention: I Need a e-mail adress for Gifting, because the gift is in my Steam inventory...
Already got it, but +1 for the awesome drop!
high rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory.

Seriously no one wants this fun thing?
I want it
low rated
Chippas: I think a lot of people already have it, hence the lack of requests for it. :D But I'm glad someone gets to experience this game. Especially now, since they quite recently updated and added a LOT of the content.

Thanks a lot! Got Zafehouse diaries for Desura! awesome drop dude.
Funny to see how those two posts of mine have gotten massively downrated.. The trolls sure are going strong on the forums today. Although I do have a fair clue as to who's behind those bombardings. Keep 'em coming I say. :)
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Chippas
low rated

I WANT IT PLEASE !
edit: Damn so very late! I really wanted it but rusty ninjah skill...
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Venhiem
high rated

Thank you again for the gift and our small steam trade ^^
high rated

Zurvan7: Thank you again for the gift and our small steam trade ^^
Thank you too.
high rated
Hmm what to drop in honor of Mothers Day...

---codes redeemed-----

They should hopefully be valid, cheers!
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Briareos262