It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ki11s0n3: Those are all redeemed by you. Are you trying to post links in hope to get Rep?
DyNaer: No, those are freebies offered by GOG, i don't know what he is trying to achieve .....but that's not very clever ......>_<
Ah yeah I knew 2 of them were but I forgot about flight of the amazon queen
low rated
I dont want any crappy rep. And I'm not trying to achieve anything, just a new way to bump or whatever ... I was bored man.
And I did mention they were "free".
Venhiem: I dont want any crappy rep. And I'm not trying to achieve anything, just a new way to bump or whatever ... I was bored man.
don't try to play with words , every users have those games on their account, so what's the point ?
Post edited May 09, 2014 by DyNaer
Venhiem: I dont want any crappy rep. And I'm not trying to achieve anything, just a new way to bump or whatever ... I was bored man.
Yes but this is a giveaway thread. So when you say free games people assume that you are giving away games for free. You need to be more clear that they are the free games that GoG gives you. Also I don't know why even for bumping sake since this thread is pretty much on everyones favorite list why you would try to give away free games. Especially ones you already redeemed. It would have been a funny joke if they had not been redeemed and we could of went past it, but they were already redeemed by you and they are free to begin with and I don't remember but I think GoG auto adds them to your account anyway but I could be wrong on that point.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: I think GoG auto adds them to your account anyway but I could be wrong on that point.
That's correct, every existing free games are added when a new user create an account.
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Yes but this is a giveaway thread. So when you say free games people assume that you are giving away games for free. You need to be more clear that they are the free games that GoG gives you. Also I don't know why even for bumping sake since this thread is pretty much on everyones favorite list why you would try to give away free games. Especially ones you already redeemed. It would have been a funny joke if they had not been redeemed and we could of went past it, but they were already redeemed by you and they are free to begin with and I don't remember but I think GoG auto adds them to your account anyway but I could be wrong on that point.
1) I didnt redeem them
2) Teen agent is not auto-added at least for me
3) I was booorrrrreeedddd okhay?
Venhiem: 1) I didnt redeem them
1 - i know
2 - possible
3 - that's not a reason
low rated
Venhiem: 1) I didnt redeem them
DyNaer: 1 - i know
2 - possible
3 - that's not a reason
thats not? hmmmmmm... i wanted gummy bears?
high rated
Zafehouse: Diaries (desura key)

7FKFX-I91U9-PTFF3-GORBZ-7O6ZN
Heretic777: Zafehouse: Diaries (desura key)

7FKFX-I91U9-PTFF3-GORBZ-7O6ZN
Thanks, redeemed this :)
high rated
Wizardry 6 & 7:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=s6azYZN5txHp453X

Shadow Man:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=bw7S3hmxTRSCG5mD
Christoph89: *snip*
Thank you very much Christoph89 I redeemed the first one but it would be better if you use the "first reply" method instead of just open drops otherwise known as MAHAYO method. :)
awww shame.. I only wanted shadowman from this week's humble bundle :/

Better luck next time i guess
high rated
To The Moon (gog.com)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the code.
Christoph89: To The Moon (gog.com)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the code.
I WANT IT!

Whoa, first? :)

And redeemed, thank you very much! :)
Post edited May 09, 2014 by zeffyr